WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, November 7, 2008

sickly, birthdays, and Wunda!

Wow...this cold came back and has kicked my butt. I didn't get to work last night and thankfully have today off. It's settled in my throat, ears and sinus'. But it will pass. I was on the couch in the afternoon when I got a call for a receptionist job on Bainbridge Is. She wanted to see me at 2 so I went in there. It was a good interview. She'll call today.

Doug and Betty are on their way. Saw there was a blizzard in the Dakota's. Deadwood got 46 inches of snow! Hope all is cleared by the time their train goes through! Renee's surgery went well....thank the Lord. And I haven't heard on Greta's sinus surgery or how Ernestine is doing... except she was the same yesterday...no improvement.

Papa just got me coffee and I can't explain how good it feels on the throat. Ahhhhh. Well, not much more to say. Do want to wish my church friend Melody Langton a very happy birthday! Plus Candice's daughter, Morgan, turns 9 years old today! What a big girl! And a childhood friend, Carol Bryant Arney is having a birthday today. Wow, I feel like JP Patches or Wunda, Wunda looking out for birthdays! Anyone remember her:



'Wunda Wunda'
Starring: Ruth Prins
Station: KING-TV
Years on air: 1953-1972


Show Lyrics

Wunda Wunda is my name.
Boys and girls I'm glad you came.
We'll have fun as I explain
How we play our Wunda games.

Let me take you by the hand
And we'll go to Wonderland.
There we'll play with every friend
The Wunda games of "Let's Pretend."

Well....on that note....having left that song in your head....I will go! Hope you have a great weekend! Stay dry?

What's Ahead:
Friday: heavy rain and breezy wind.
Saturday: steady rain to scattered showers which will remain through Sunday along with brief dry periods and cooler high temperatures.

Rain will slightly increase Sunday night into Monday morning and showers will continue through Monday evening. Another disturbance moving in Tuesday will bring breezy winds and rain at times. High temperatures will be in the 40s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14