WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, November 10, 2008

infections, anniversary, and off.....

Well...I did sleep 2 hours strait and then came out on the couch and slept 2 more hours strait! So that is a great thing! Papa has been asleep all night I think. It is 3:22 and I'm probably up now. As I said last night....I went to urgent care yesterday. Basically my head is infected. I have sinus, ears, throat and eye infections...so I'm on a strong antibiotic. I took 2 already and woke up with my eyes a bit crusted but not hurting or blurry like yesterday. Today is our 24th wedding anniversary. I was hoping to go out to dinner but the doctor visit and meds wiped that idea out. Papa has tomorrow off since it is Veterans Day and he took today off too! Plus he's not at walmart so he has both places off. I probably won't see much of him. He has to keep himself busy all the time so he'll probably change oil, clean the garage, mow if it dries out. That's ok.... it's what he enjoys and I'll probably sleep.

I guess that about covers yesterday and today. Not much more to say. Probably already told you more than you want to know. lol! But it will help me when I look back for some reason.... I'm sure.

What's Ahead:
On Monday showers in the morning tapering off to scattered shower in the afternoon.
Early Tuesday morning the first of two moisture packed storm systems move through the area. Expect widespread rain on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the stronger second system moves through bringing heavy rains across the area.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14