Yesterday I got some cleaning done. Didn't dress and shower until 5:00! lol! Then we went to Bible Study. It was very refreshing. I love that group! Good group that love the Lord and are not judgmental. It's a safe place to be.
My exciting news is I go to the vets office on Wednesday to "shadow work". It is where you follow people around for 1/2 a day and see if you would like it and if they would like you! Pretty cool, huh? Today I have an interview at the daycare in Poulsbo, too. Still check the ads everyday too. Something will happen, I am sure.
Doug and Betty leave Thursday for their train trip back here! We are so excited to see them!!! Pray for their safe journey!
Jordy had such a wonderful day yesterday! It was her birthday and when I called her to see how her day was going she just sounded so happy!!! I love it! She was going to shop at WalMart and then going to dinner at Red Robin. I love that girl!
I had such a deep thought yesterday and told Papa I was going to write about it today. Then I had to sleep....and it is now gone. hmmmm ...if I remember I will write on it tomorrow....after making a note to self. lol!
Hope you all have a wonderful day today....God bless America!
What's Ahead:
Plenty of rain this morning and showers this afternoon... and easing tonight.
Expect clouds and sunbreaks tomorrow with a break from the rain until late.
A new weather system will increase temperatures Wednesday night and bring in rain which will be locally heavy Thursday and Friday.
Some rivers could get close to flooding.
Another system will bring rain at times Saturday with a few showers lingering early Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment