
Dylan really takes cool pictures. He had a class project and he took a picture of this flower and framed it. It looks amazing in a 8x10! Good job, Dylan!
I've been up almost all night. Do I feel bad. I go to work from 10 - 2 today, too. Pray I get to feeling better. It's in my chest now and I have a temp. Fun. My head gets so fuzzy when I'm sick. I really hate that. And I hate that my house is getting messier and my bro will be here tomorrow and I'm sick! yuk!
That's all the plans I have. Waited all day for phone calls...got nothing. They were suppose to call me from B.I. and from the CMC daycare about jobs. Weird. I rested all day...dozed off and on. That was it. Poor Maddie has pneumonia! Pray for her mostly. Well, there is really nothing else going on.
Ernestine Kain, a dear elderly friend for over 15 years is dying. I heard from her daughter again yesterday and they are just making her comfortable now. Pray for her husband, Don. They've been married forever and he is taking this really hard.
Hope your day will go good. Try to stay dry!
Today: occasional showers. Locally breezy. Highs 55 to 60.
Tonight: mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s.
Sunday: mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs 50 to 55.
Sunday Night: mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s.
Monday: partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s to mid 50s.
Monday Night: mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s.
Veterans Day And Tuesday Night: rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the lower 40s.
Wednesday: rain. Highs in the lower 50s.
Wednesday Night: breezy. Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s.
Thursday And Thursday Night: windy. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the lower 40s.
Friday: cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs around 50.
No comments:
Post a Comment