WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, November 8, 2008

funny story.....



These pictures of Lauren were taken November 8, 2004. I obviously wasn't doing a very good job. I thought Lauren was trying to reach something behind the tv....which I think she initially was. She just kept looking at me....like it was something she shouldn't have. So I started taking pictures and waiting it out to see what she was going to pull out. Well, she never did! She was like that for awhile and I finally went over and her arm was stuck! She couldn't get it out! Poor baby, bad mam. Then naptime....look where I let her fall asleep! In my defense.... that girl can go to sleep anywhere!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14