WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy birthday, Jessie!


Happy Birthday, Jessica! Today is my nieces 10th birthday...David's little girl. They are growing up so quickly! I pray she has a great day, year, and many more to follow!

Wow...what a long night. I was up and down out of bed....so was papa. It went on forever. I went to be at 7. I think I drove papa crazy. He got up because he got the hiccups! Urgent care is open today...might have to cruise down there. I just hate wasting my money.

Got wonderful news on Ernestine! She is awake and even got out of bed yesterday! She is doing better, but not out of the woods. Her back & stomach pain and cough they are trying to manage but not sure where it's coming from. Tina and I chatted last night...she sounds like dad did....liked his ladies (nurses) in the hospital. She is happy in there....which is good because she'll be there a while. Tina also made a very accurate statement: What Ernestine lacks in physical strength...she more than makes up for in spiritual strength.

Our anniversary is tomorrow! I can't believe it...24 years. There were certainly times I knew we weren't going to make it another day....but here we are. He's very patient and good to me....I don't deserve it.

Yesterday went ok. I went to work for 4 long hours. Got pretty clammy doing my cleaning but other than that it was totally dead in there all day. Papa went over and cleaned mom's carpets and when I got home he was taking down my Halloween decorations. We just chilled all day. Have no plans for today! Pray for Amanda, too, she has the crud also. Karla said Maddie seems to be better. Hope she slept well last night. I know she wasn't giving her Delsym again! i guess we'll read her blog and find out. I've about given up on Heather's blog. She get's worse about posting on it each week! Doesn't she know WE want to know what is going on in her life????? And our boys? Come on, Heath!

Hope you all have a good day! Kara and Kevin are picking up Doug and Betty at the train in Edmonds this morning and taking them to mom's.... so I know mom is going to have a wonderful day! I can't go near mom feeling like this. :( I'll have to wait.

THIS WEEK'S WEATHER:Rain! Rain! Rain! oh...and scattered showers at times.
Wednesday looks to be the heaviest right now. Winds will also pick up into the middle part of the week. This could bring another flooding situation around the area. Enjoy those sun breaks when you can on Sunday and Monday!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14