WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

birthday girl, pnemonia, and byebye bros....

I feel bad I have to put in a long day today because papa is so sick and I won't be here to take care of him! He has pneumonia.....just the start. So they gave him a shot in the hip of antibiotic, 4 pills, and cough syrup with codeine. Right after his appointment his eyes started watering and getting full of puss like mine did.... really gross. This morning they were all sealed up and crusty. He said he slept pretty good.... he slept out in the chair all night. Helps him when he is sitting up. My poor baby. I worry about him. I'm glad he went to the doctor. He can't mess around anymore.

Keep Patrick, Joshua and Jared in your prayers....they have the cold! They were all home driving Heather crazy yesterday. This is such a nasty cold! The first week of it you think....this isn't so bad. Then the 2nd week it hits hard.... either in the ears, sinus's, or chest. It's like it targets a few places. Me it was sinus & eyes....papa eyes and chest. Then it lasts several more weeks! Nasty.

Well.....the big news is Riley's birthday!!! Our little girl turns 6 today! So hard to believe! I remember going to Tara's to be with Jordy who was sleeping when they took off for the hospital. I love this picture! Such a beautiful smile for someone in labor! lol! So wonderful to know now what a precious little girl we have watched grow.... and that she was in that belly there. I'll write more above.

Ok....maybe I'm glad I'm going to work. I've been trying to write this.... normally Papa out of here when I do my site in the morning. Well, he is in a talkative mood right now. He keeps having me turn around to look at infomercials or Fox news. Driving me crazy.... but I just smile. I think he's already feeling better.

Worked yesterday. Jeff made me a small poster that said how awesome I was! So sweet. Pam had people in training all day. I got soooo bored. It was a very quiet day. Not sure what is happening. Almost fell asleep! I have good news! I got a phone call and I get to have a 2nd interview with Westsound Orthopedic! I'm excited that I made it to round two! Pretty cool! Say a prayer for me!

Picked up a pizza and went over to mom's and said goodbye to Doug and Betty last night. I hate saying goodbye. Papa had rode with me but wanted to stay in the car. So I was only going to go in there for a minute.....they heard he was out there and David and Betty went out and got him and made him come in. He sat in the reckroom with the two other coughers.... Doug and David. Mom brought Lanny a piece of pizza and told Doug he could go get his own. I said "What? Is this because Lanny's sick?" She said "of course!" so Doug and David started coughing. lol! Didn't work. She made the boys get their own. Whatever. Mom said she' been feeling a cold coming on... pray she doesn't get it!!!! She made me a promise.... she won't mess around and if she gets it she will go see her doctor!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14