WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, January 2, 2011

How cold is it????


 I don't have alot to write about! It is my cousin Amy's birthday... happy birthday to Amy! (see side column).  Took more decorations down.  Going to work on it today too. Looking kind of bare... but one of the things I would like to accomplish this year is make less is better in my life.  Not sure how I will accomplish that but will try. Less stress, less mess, less attitude from people, less clutter, less negativity about myself and others, less sadness, and more Jesus!!!

It is soooo cold outside! How cold is it?  We have to eat with plastic utensils.... metal is sticking to our tongue!!! Yesterday I saw a hitchhike holding up a picture of a thumb!  I heard roosters are begging to use the pressure cooker at KFC! In Seattle, pickpockets were sticking their hands in peoples pockets just to keep them warm! Even the politicians have their hands in their own pockets for a change!!! I chipped a tooth on my soup!  It's so cold papa's teeth were chattering in their cup last night!!!  I went to Starbucks in Poulsbo and they were serving coffee on a stick! I got the mail yesterday and the letter broke when I tried to pry open the envelope! I spilled some hot coffee on my yesterday and actually enjoyed it!  I heard Richard Simmons visited Seattle and actually wore pants! You get the idea??? To stay warm I am taking my decorations down in fast motion! Papa keeps rewashing the dishes to keep his hands warm! Things are definitely different here! I saw this guy go by this morning on our street!

    Well... hope your day is wonderful! Tomorrow for me is Koko and papa home at a decent time for dinner! My love and thanks to all for a great 2010!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

You had me giggling at the "how cold is it" portion of your post! It actually warmed up some here, rained and now it is turning a little bit cold again!

I just came in from Church, made a sandwich, on the sofa with my heating pad, blanket and watching the Falcons! I need to do some more UN-decorating but it isn't a "have-to" thing since the tree is down:) Love you bunches, hope 2011 is the best year ever for you and your family! HUGS!

billypandnikkysmom said...

COLD, it's on the warm side here today 45 ~ heat wave!!!!

It's going to get clod as the week goes on, as long as it doesn't snow I'm all set!

Hope you enjoy Makoa tomorrow, can't wait to hear about your day!

Have a great night! Hugs & love to you!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

That was great....loved the post..

Trying to get back and visit blogs I love. I have missed blog reading during tree season
Happy New Year!

Julie said...

LOL...love your too cold funnies..
you made me laugh...that's a good thing. I hope (know) you will have a good day with the little buddy.
I am fighting a cold and doing the Da/Ny/Quil stuff.. fuzzy head...grrr. I do so like your cute yellow duckie slicker FaceBook photo. Love your smile. Makes people want to give a smile right back to ya...Hugs to you bloggy sister. God bless.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14