WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quiet weekend.... handsome boy... and sleeping in!

It is 7:37... I just got up a half hour ago and Papa and Lauren are still asleep. Sure is quiet and peaceful. I usually get up much earlier.  Church this morning.  Football in the afternoon. That will describe our day. ;D  Probably a lot of peoples day!!!

Yesterday was a good day! Clean up the back deck, papa washed cars, cleaned off table and found the paper work I need, we went to the store, and caught up on some TV shows we recorded ... the Mentalist, Criminal Minds, etc....  It was a good day.  I even had a wiener wink! ;D  Then we picked up Lauren and Andrew and went to McD's for a bite to eat before taking Andrew to his dance. He looked SO handsome! See?
Andrew before the dance having a Big Mac!
So hard for me to grasp the fact he is attending high school dances!!! Notice the purple shoes. Everyone is wearing colored shoes now. I saw a boy the other day at the high school with red ones on! At least Andrew's tie matched his shoes!

Lauren loves her brother!!!

And she loves Toby!

Didn't have much time together last night. We got home around 8:30.  We won't this morning either with church. But we are cuddling lots so that is what is important.

I guess that is all I got today.  My knuckle is hurting... I was opening the frig and hit my knuckle on the handle. That is how I roll. That is why I always get hurt. I have a big bruise on my forearm where mom's elevator closed on it! It's hard to be me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I love your comments and support! I always read them and cherish them... no matter how long or short they are! xoxo

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh REALLY!?!? The elevator closed on you!?BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! For those of you who think that's mean,Joyce and Mom and I went to visit my Gma a while back and the elevator door closed on me.Joyce found this hilarious.So I had to laugh!! Luv yuh!!Hehehehe.

Theresa said...

OMG, what a handsome young man on his way to the dance! I bet he had a great time and girls all around!

Sorry you hurt yourself! Be careful girlfriend, too many injuries lately for you!

Enjoy your day my friend! Love you!

Julie said...

As I came here to comment I read Denise's reply...HAD to laugh. It was a "right back at ya sistuh" comment! :-) guess she got her digs in.lol. **however I do want to say I am sorry your arm hurts even while I laughed at her words...
It seems colored shoes ARE in, I have noticed too, and ALSO have noticed that those shoes have now become acceptable with dress wear. A fashion faux pas in our day, but evidently quite cool today!!!! Ya never know what will come and go, but I do say RAH for the white dress shirt and very nice tie...HANDSOME! Love to see my guys in dress shirts and ties. wowzers I say. :-) bet you do too. And when the Dress Blues come out....eyes bugging out here... :-) Maybe your toe wants some very colorful tennies. Go for it! :-) :-) I think your grandkids would think Mam was the cat's meow if she did! lol...
Hugs to you Joyce, and No More Beating Yourself up with bruises...gosh...stop that!!! watch out for moving doors for crying out loud! xoxoxo

billypandnikkysmom said...

Colored shoes, I have a beautiful pair of red peep toes for the summer & a beautiful pair of floral print Birkie's for the summer...I guess we are commenting on Andrew's sneakers??? Oh well, I just have a LOVE of all types of shoes!

Why am I blabbing about shoes????

Andrew did look handsome, you'll have to get the fire hose out to hold all of the young ladies back ~ LOL!

Hope you had a great day, FOOTBALL BABY!

Go Steelers!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14