I was reading my friends blogs and was thinking how much I love these ladies. I don't know how or why it happened... I just know it did! I have never met them so some may think it is really weird to cherish their friendship like I do! I remember when my daughter started having close blog friends I couldn't understand the closeness. And unless you experience it yourself you cannot understand. My ladies are my support group, my prayer group, my sisters. We share tears, laughter, good news, bad news, everything!!!! They called me to wish me merry Christmas, when there was bad news and need of prayer, and called to get my butt to the doctor. They care for me so much and love me unconditionally. That is a true friendship... that is where the bond starts. I pray I will have the opportunity to get to the East coast and meet some of them! I love you girls!!!!
I had a Makoa day yesterday. All about Makoa. He slept all morning... which was weird. But he was tired from getting up early. Angie came early and he didn't want to wake up. Yesterday was also a quiet outside world day... Maddie called twice which was awesome and Parker sent me a couple ring tones! They are thinking about me. ;D Monday Patrick called, Andrew called and Dylan called. There are no better voices on the other end of the phone than my grand babies! I love to hear from them! Jordy was still sick yesterday so I have her in my prayers! Made meatloaf and julienne potatoes for dinner.
Well the ice is gone. There were some small snowflakes last night when papa got home but it was rain this morning. Which means it is warming up! I need to change my back ground again. I don't want snow anymore I decided. I want Spring already. Flowers blooming, smell of freshly mowed lawn, sunshine, trees budding, you know what I am talking about. The door opened for the first time this year! Love it! Want it! Need it! lol!
I am leaving you with videos to make you smile. Makoa and I were playing "Where'd Koko go?" I love that laugh he has...and the second one he is talking to papa on the phone!
Enjoy your Wednesday! xoxo

4 comments:
OH I totally understand the closeness of US who have only met thru blogging! It seems like only yesterday that Kelly Kelly told me she had a blog and I said HUH? what is that and why would we put our daily lives out there for anyone to see:) Oh my friend, we certainly DO share so much and care for each other! We WILL meet face to face one day, that I promise! I would rather you come here so you could meet all of my family that you have read so much about! Love to you and enjoy this glorious day! HUGS!
You know.....I was sitting here watching your videos, and felt my face just stretched into a smile. :-) and of course because Makoa is so cute, but found that I was really smiling because of hearing YOUR laughter because of him. He reaches down and pulls it out of you doesn't he??? I can hear it. It's no wonder you love him. AND YES KOKO. don't destroy MAM's camera...then we can't see any more videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to you. Hope your toe is already better. Yummy sounding supper!!!!!!! When are you serving tonight????? :-) Hugs to you, another delightful bloggy gal in this wonderful Blogland world of laughing, crying, sharing sisters.... :-) xo
Hi baby you have to love your friends you will be with them forever!! papa
OH I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIM & I love you too!!!! Thank you for sharing those videos, like Julie I was smilin gfrom EAR to EAR!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment