WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Laughter, Some Sadness, and Some Interesting pictures


Lauren and I woke up soooo early this morning.  I was up at 4:30 and she got up about 15 minutes later. Kids don't have school today.  Something like Teachers Instructional Improvement day?  I have Makoa today so Lauren wanted to be here!!! They all wanted to see him but Dylan and Maddie want to see their Grandpa at the hospital more. Dylan is especially excited to see him I think.  Dave is doing pretty good. First half of his day was painful because the nurse forgot to hook up his pain pump back up. Dipstick. I've gotten SO many replies and people asking how he is.... I don't think he has a clue how many people have been praying for him!

Dylan and Maddie were here most of the day. Lauren got to come over for the second half and then she got to spend the night!  We watched stand up comedy last night and we all laughed soooo hard! Even papa!  And Lauren was laughing the hardest!  Now she is repeating it today.  She has an amazing memory!  One guy had puppets and that was her favorite comic!  We had hot turkey sandwiches for dinner which she loved. She ate hers and part of mine.  Meghan called last night. She was having a wonderful birthday. I was asleep in the chair... Lauren woke me up. It was only 9:00! lol!  I will be to bed early tonight, too!

My sister, Lois, with her baby boy Donny in 1985

Today would have been my nephew's 41st birthday.  He died just over 2 years ago.  My heart is still broken over this.... I don't know if it is something you ever get over.... Here is the link to the memorial site for him. http://donculton.blogspot.com/

My heart has been so heavy praying for this lady.... Joanne. I never knew who she was until I was asked to pray for her.  I went back in her blog and now keep updated on her progress. Life was going normal for her and then... bam.... it all changed.  Her daughter found her at 9 a.m. on the basement floor last Wednesday morning violently shaking and called dad and the ambulance. That moment changed their world so fast.  It has really touched my heart and I pray for them every day!  I hope you will too. Please... pray for her and the family... and post this on your blog if you have one:  http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/
Joanne and her family!
I could never sit out there... not for a billion dollars!!!

I love this picture.... reminds me of Punkin!

This one is cool, too.  Joel would love a deer to come to his door! lol

This is one way to keep warm!

This is where papa would love to live!

ok... I love Ladybugs... but not that many at once!

This picture needs no words.

Now this is weird. How creative is this person????
Well... so long, farewell, the Black's say goodbye!!!  Lauren and I wish you all a good day! xoxo



No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14