| wearing papa's hat... my little gangster! |
![]() |
| I love Kapono and Angela! Great parents, great people!!!! |
Today is Kapono's 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday Kapono!!!He is 1 week younger than Kevon. I love Kapono! He is one of the nicest kids you could meet! I can see why Kevon has kept him as a friend since high school. Kevon has alot of good friends since high school! And papa really loves him!
Mama just called and I calmed her fears so now maybe she can sleep some this morning. She didn't sleep well because the doctor told her she was too dry and she sees that as a sign that she will need dialysis soon and worried. I reminded her just waterlogged she was before... her feet were cracking from being swollen. Furosimide was not working so they put her on a stronger water pill. Now he wants to cut it down is all. I think I calmed her and I will be going over today to do her pills.... will make sure she is ok. I am hoping she gets some sleep this morning. She's had a busy two days going with me Wednesday and Libby Thursday!
Yesterday I took my toe nail off!
Scroll through these two pics if you're a wimp .....
| That's the most I had ever pulled it back and it didn't even hurt! |
| So I said "What the heck" and tore it off the rest of the way! Saved me $20 this morning on a copay at the doctor to have them take it off. Didn't really hurt and didn't bleed! Yay me!!! |
| Makoa was a bit puzzled.... lol! He thought it was pretty cool and tried to help me. |
| Look at all those teeth! I love this baby! |
We are laid back this morning. No plans until the afternoon. Going to mom's. Picking up Dylan from school. Going to the reservation to get gas... it is $3.19 there and $3.29 in Poulsbo.... and it is only 4 miles from Poulsbo so it is worth it when you're filling the tank to the brim. Back to finding ways to save money big time! Hence... ripping off my old toe nail! Cutting back on meals will help in many ways!
Anyway.... we are also taking Toby to school! Maddie is student of the week and she is so excited to share Toby! He has gone to school with Andrew and Dylan before too... so he is a pro. Lauren took Sandy when it was her turn. Andrew didn't have Sandy yet. So that will be exciting for all of us! Dylan wanted to go with me to take him. Those kids love that dog so much!
I am making the toy room a toy room again. I don't think my brother David is ever coming to stay... and now I don't know if it is a good idea since we probably couldn't feed him. It has been months since he was suppose to come. I may be slow, but I catch on eventually. He's had the name "No show Davo" for soooo long... but I always hope. I am the last one, I think. Sometimes I get down, but basically I am an optimist... always seeing the best in people. Some tend to see the worst in people... some people do that to me all the time.... but I like to see the best.
I put out resumes yesterday. One for an Ophthalmic tech, a spa receptionist, a radiology receptionist, Jefferson County home health care (which I'm sure papa won't let me take), data entry, and I noticed Lace N Lattes is hiring for a bikini barista in Gig Harbor but that is a bit far to drive! jk! lol! I hate this whole process of looking for a job. I feel unworthy, unloved, unwanted... basically insecure. It is a beating on a persons self esteem! Serious beating! I don't like it at all. I have enough issues. ;D When papa got home I told him I had put out resumes and he said "Why?"
Well... I've babbled long enough. I wanted to share the song I put on here because it basically is for me! It is in the next post. Enjoy... and have a wonderful weekend full of lots of laughs and peaceful moments! xoxo

2 comments:
Oh dear Joyce, I hate that you are losing Makoa on a daily basis but you CAN still visit him:) I know he will miss you so much!
Happy the toe saga is in a different stage and yes I scrolled right past the picture... ONLY because I remember mine!
Hope your Mom is good and that she feels better about what the Doctor said! You are a good doctor!
Love you bunches! HUGS!
Oh, that little Makoa, such a beautiful child! I am so sad that he will be leaving you soon :/
THAT TOE ~ PLEASE!!! Icannot look at it GAG GAG GAG!!! EEEEWWWWW!
Glad it's better ;)
Hope that mom is o.k., you can't blame her for being worried, but I bet you made her feel much better! Tell her that the prayer warriors are sending up the love & prayers for her!
Have a great night, hugs & love to you!!
Post a Comment