It is Sunday morning. Kids are sleeping. Dylan and Lauren anyway. Maddie woke up about 15 minutes ago. Papa is at the counter drinking his coffee. No plans today. It is fun to home church the kids on Sunday morning. We are still so lost on where to attend church. I miss the fellowship. I miss SBC. It is just so far and the price of gas makes it so hard. Maybe we should try once a month at least there and to CMC too. I don't know what to do. My grandson Andrew keeps me accountable and going with my faith. My blogger buddy Julie has been awesome too. It is great to have people who remind you of God's faithfulness and love daily. I miss friends and hanging out with people. I have them... just never see them. Never see Sharon anymore, Cheryl and Candice moved away, and Nancy etc... I just don't call to get together with. I got mom, too. Gregory's mom and I are going to have coffee soon, she lives next door. She's a Christian too! Well...I don't know why I went there. I guess I am feeling very emotional lately.
We had a good day yesterday except my heel hurt SO BAD! I walked Toby in the morning and then after that it went down hill. Makes me so mad! First the heel stopped me walking, then my toe, and NOW my heel again! I don't care.... I have to keep walking! I miss it... and I need it! So sadly, I hobbled around all day. We went to pick up Maddie and Dylan... then we went to Lauren's soccer game. She plays indoors. The kids seem older and more experienced that Lauren, but bless her heart... she hung in there. With indoor soccer the ball never goes out of bounds so there are no breaks except between the halves. Plus there were no subs so she ran and ran the whole game. She was beat red at the end of the game. As you can see.... they were disorganized and Lauren had no practices.... they don't even have uniforms or shirts or anything. So Lauren had to wear this oversized blue shirt to match her blue team and that is how you can spot her in the pictures.








We picked her up at home and brought the 3 here overnight. Andrew had goonies and plans to go to church with his folks this morning... so he didn't come over. Missed him! Dylan took over the den as his "man cave" and we rarely saw him. We slid his dinner under the door. Just kidding... but I did take it to him on a TV tray. He's been playing Lego Batman on his PS2. I've seen him a few times.
 |
| He took over the room. ;D |
The girls played in the toy room. I made them a fort I thought was sooo cool, however, the folding table I got out of the garage had a dead spider on it so they wouldn't use the fort. Oh well... it was a nice thought. But they had fun playing together. They always do... they have a few power struggles but in the whole they do good. It has been that way since they were babies. ;D
Gonna run... all the kids are up and accounted for. Life is good! Hope your Sunday is awesome! Leaving you with a few more pictures!
VERSE FOR TODAY:
JOKE FOR THE DAY:
MEMORY PHOTO'S:
 |
| LAUREN IS A CHOCOLATE MESS 1-30-04 |
 |
| AND SMILING MADDIE ON THE SAME DAY! |
 |
| 1-30-05 MY SWEET PATRICK! |
 |
| JOSH, PAT, JARED AND PARKER 1-30-07 |
 |
| 1-30-09 ANDREW RELAXING OR THINKING. NOT SURE. |
 |
| SAME DAY... KISSING ON MY MADDIE GIRL! |
 |
| SAME DAY: LAUREN BOUNCING ON BE... NO FRONT TEETH! |
 |
| SAME DAY... DYLAN BEING FREAKY! |
OUR WEATHER:
Suppose to have light snow showers this morning. We're not expecting much accumulation as we will dry out quickly.
A stretch of mostly sunny weather is in the forecast for
next week. Morning temperatures will be in the 20s Monday and Tuesday
with daytime highs in the lower 40s.
3 comments:
Sorry about your heel, hope it gets to feeling better! Your Grandkids are always happy to be at your house and it shows:)
Have a blessed Sunday, it is a beautiful day here in the South! Love you bunches! HUGS!
Joyce it sounds like you might have plantar fascitis...get that checked!
Glad you had the grands over for some fun & lovin'!
Have a great Sunday night!!
SO sorry your heel is still acting up way too much..mine comes and goes, especially when I go barefoot (sock-footed in the house too much on the hardwoods) I am trying so hard to wear shoes or slippers all the time now, and it is hard for a Southern Girl who has gone barefoot all her life. I even used to go outside in my socks to the garage and the mailbox. DROVE Kurt silly, cause he just didn't understand...LOL.
But now with the heel condition in my left foot..I pay if I forget too long...AND NO..NO...NO...running or jogging on hard surfaces (blacktop or concrete) OUCH! the next day...even with padded soles on..a no-no. It can really hurt can't it. I don't like having to limp...makes me feel older than I am....(yeah, okay, I'm getting old, color my grey, etc etc...PPHHTT. I am glad I can encourage you on some days. I do hope you will find a place you can make your home church. Sometimes it can be really hard. But don't give up. You will find one and connect. Sometimes it's easier to connect through a small group or mid-week dinner or Sunday School first. More intimate. Hugs to you!!! Stay strong.
Post a Comment