 |
| Maddie all comfy and cozy getting ready to sleep last night! |
|
 |
| She likes to sleep with her feet on her pillow pet! |
Monday morning and all is great! Maddie and Dylan didn't wake up until after 8! They just had breakfast and are in their respective rooms watching tv. Papa took Toby for a walk. It is nice not being alone in the morning.
Last night we watched Eclipse for my first time. I still like Twilight best. This one had SO MUCH talking and not enough action for me. Edward talked, Bella talked, Jacob talked, and Dylan talked. lol! Maddie put my headphones on and played Barbie on the computer. We went to bed by 9:30!
The Hawks was a sad loss. Not unexpected... just sad. They had such a terrible season but played great against New Orleans. It was a fun couple weeks though... just the hype and hope!
I took Andrew to his "Mission Trip" meeting! He is so excited about serving God in Mexico. A bit worried about him going there... but excited he has this opportunity! It will change him, for sure! He has to collect the money in sections. He has to have $275 by the middle of February, I think $250 in the middle of March, and so on.... If you would like to help him you can send the money to me and I will make sure he gets it. If I didn't think this was such a great thing... I wouldn't even mention it on my blog. If you can't that is fine....I know I can count on your prayers! You all are awesome!
I did clip my toenail back even more! I can wear slippers now! Not posting a picture. lol!
Well... this blog has lots of pictures though!
 |
| Here is a good game for you! It was a cross between Annie and Cinderella! The girls cleaned my cupboards and had fun doing it! Maddie was Brendaella... and Lauren was Laurenella. I was Miss Mamigan! |
 |
| It really works! Lauren cleaning my floor.. they cleaned the bathroom too! Try it, it works! |
 |
| Later they got food to eat. Lauren eating top ramen and maddie having popcorn. No cold oatmeal here. lol! |
 |
| Later Lauren left and Dylan arrived! He was the connect 4 champ of the house beating maddie, me and then papa! |
 |
| Maddie and I played Imagine-If. She beat me both times! |
 |
| Happy 27th Birthday to my daughter-in-law, Meghan! |
 |
| Happy at her Bridal Shower... |
 |
| Happy at her wedding... |
 |
| Happy at her Wedding Reception! |
 |
| I love her eyes and eyelashes! |
 |
| What a great laugh! |
 |
| Meghan and her baby Harley |
 |
| Meghan in ballet! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Meghan! Love you! |
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Meghan, beautiful girl with a gorgeous smile! I adore their wedding picture and the one at her bridal shower!
Great idea to put the kids in a laundry basket to eat! Keeps the food off of the floor and acts kinda like a chair!
Enjoy your day my friend! Hope your toe is on it's way to a full recovery! Love you bunches! HUGS!
Post a Comment