This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
Did you know if you look at your screen from a different angle you can see the dust? Thought I would throw that out there! Did you know that if you use Mozilla Firefox for your browser they have thousands of themes for your browser? Mine had snowmen and I just changed it to Jesus. Yep, I have been a busy girl today. lol! I changed my blog yesterday to get out of the "Let it Snow" theme. Decided I am done with snow already. Problem is... around here it usually will snow again in January and February.... although last year we were already seeing spring in February! I can only pray.
Yesterday Makoa and I just played. Had a fun day. He tries to kiss me and I pull away and he laughs. Playing lots of things I played with grandkids.... like flipping him. You'd have to see it. They all loved it but it wears me out!!!
Today and tomorrow I am off! I am going to mom's this morning. Then picking up meds for Toby. Then going to have lunch with Lauren at her school! She called me yesterday morning and asked me if I could. That will be fun! Tomorrow I am going to have it with Maddie at her school. Will have to check into going with Riley next. Not sure how the schools work in that district.
I am so sick of my toe. I kind of wish they would have just taken it off now. It hurts. Sometimes I get really sharp pains that almost bring me to tears! I didn't even cry when it happened. I was a good girl. But now I feel like I am starting to wimp out. :( I don't know how long I am going to have to soak it several times a day. Until it falls off? And then longer? I don't want it infected! And they didn't tell me how long I will have to keep this up, how long it will be before it falls off, and frankly... I am not patient with this kind of thing. I want normal.
I play with my pictures a lot... and I know Christmas is over but I want to post pictures I have scanned and cropped and played with....
The WalMart Santa. It was free and we were there so why not?
Lauren wasn't impressed!
I love how Maddie kind of pulled away in the picture. She knew he was fake.
At least the girls didn't do this....watch this and laugh.. it won't take you from my site.
And I finally scanned this picture of Maddie!
Ballerina Maddie! She loved being beautiful!
and cropped....
And cropped more!!!
Joshua... Heather gave me their football cards, I scanned and kept on my computer!
Patrick!
Three birthday's again today in our family!!! Happy birthday to you all!!!!
My brother, Doug's wife Betty!!! They live in Virginia and I adore her! She makes me laugh!
Lanny's sister, Susan, is having a birthday today! She' a sweetheart and looks like their mom!
Caitlyn is 15 today... she is Lanny's cousin Dave's grand daughter! Cute girl and so kind! Love that family!
I will leave you with this... it is called a funny but when you have a shedding animal... not so much funny! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Doesn't matter the time of year... I get this with my dog all year long!
Great pictures, that Maddie is a gorgeous balerina:) The Santa pictures are precious!
I still say you should get the toenail removed. I KNOW how bad it hurts and I can't believe you are having to deal with it until it falls off:( poor baby! Love to all of you up there, hope you get some relief! HUGS!
1 comment:
Great pictures, that Maddie is a gorgeous balerina:) The Santa pictures are precious!
I still say you should get the toenail removed. I KNOW how bad it hurts and I can't believe you are having to deal with it until it falls off:( poor baby! Love to all of you up there, hope you get some relief! HUGS!
Post a Comment