I don't have Makoa today so I am taking mom into the podiatrist (where I should be going!) and she wants to go to 2nd hand store. She wanted to go see Dave but doesn't think she is up to it and Karla said he may be getting out today. So who knows what today brings. Every day is a gift from God... and some days never turn out how you plan. Like yesterday. I had no way of seeing that one coming, that I am being replaced as Makoa's sitter. Kapono said he went to bat for me and said things didn't have to change... but he was overruled. I am very sad. I will miss him so much, I won't laugh as much, I won't know what to do with myself. Do I go back to looking for work? We know how successful that turned out last time. My friend Addie is much more qualified than I and she can't even find a job! Should I push for hours at the school? We are really going to be hurting financially... Lanny has NO hours coming up at Walmart! Thankfully the van will be paid off in about 2 months. We owe about $900 on it. Praise God for that! Still, it is going to be tough. But missing the baby will be tougher.
 |
| Here he was yesterday. He was being a little ornery, but I think he was trying to make me not miss him the next couple years. lol! |
 |
| But then when you see him like this.... your heart melts! Oh, Makoa too. lol! |
 |
| He woke up and thought Lauren should wake up from her nap too! |
Lauren was very tired yesterday. And it was an emotional day for me. She called last night and was crying because she thought I was going to die. She saw the picture of Joanne and can now read so she was worried I would have a stroke. And she had a dream at nap that Angela's aunt (who is going to take care of Makoa) killed me! Why do these kids always dream I am going to die??? Whats up with that? I reassured her that neither would happen to me and that the aunt is a real nice lady. Of course, she wanted to know how I knew that, yada yada yada. Took time convincing her and reassuring her that the Lord and the angels will be watching over me... and Papa and Toby are here. And I made her laugh when I said Punkin' not so much. ;D Ryan wanted to talk to me and I told him how tired she was too... so those emotions made more sense to him. She gets super emotional when she is tired.
Well.... that is all the time I have. Gotta run. Please keep me in your prayers. I know you will without even asking. You're all the best!!! xoxo
1 comment:
Well dear friend, I dream ALL sorts of CRAZY stuff! What death means in a dream is that someone is gonna have a baby:) Anybody in your family pregnant?
Anyway, I bet everything will be just fine after there is no Makoa to keep! Who knows what is ahead for you? Hopefully something wonderful!
We'll be praying for everything to work out!!!! Have a blessed day my dear friend! Love you bunches and HUGS!
Post a Comment