WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 20, 2011

down, down and down....


I am down today.  Makoa is here already... 6:40 a.m.!  He is watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Already shared a piece of cheese with Toby and got some huggings from him.  Angela told me I will have him Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Then I will be done. She didn't say that... we just looked at each other and knew. I got teary eyed. He is learning so many things I will miss.

Trying to figure out bills next month is almost impossible. Lanny is not scheduled for 3 weeks so far at Walmart. He is going in today to talk to them. This is crazy.  And now I will be unemployed. I just have to put my trust and cares into Gods hands. That is all I can do.

Dave is home. He got home yesterday!  Karla is so happy!  I am so glad things are progressing good! Now he just needs to understand WHY things are going so well!!! Thank you, Lord!

He was excited to get out but got a bit mad about a situation going on behind his back. Someone contacted his brother who he hasn't spoken to in years and had no business getting involved. He doesn't need that kind of stuff going on. He needs rest, peace and quiet. And Jesus.

Took mom to the podiatrist yesterday. Then she wanted to go to Good Will which we did. Then we went to Shari's for breakfast. That was nice.  Next I went into get her med's and took her home and made her bed. Left and stopped for the nurse to see my toe. Got it scheduled for tomorrow to pull it off but I think I will wait for Thursday of next week. I need to take Toby to Maddie's school tomorrow for her "Student of the Week" privilege. She is super excited about it!

I don't want to sink into some depression pit. That is my worry. This hasn't been the best year so far.  But I need to turn it around and count my blessings. Need to snuggle with a baby and sing praise songs while watching SpongeBob.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh my friend, I feel your heart breaking about not having Makoa anymore! I hope that you find something or someone that gives you as much joy as he has! You still have 3 more days with him:) You will have to visit him often so that you can stay in touch! I know that he will miss you and the kids too! Love you my friend, I'll be praying from this end! HUGS!

Julie said...

Well.....How can I console a bloggy sis who is losing her #1 smilemaker most days...concerned and pondering how the bills are going to be met with work hours cut on both breadwinners...?????? (and has a sore toe?)!!
In every season God gives us moments that give us joy, and moments that stretch us... The joy filled ones are the ones that keep us going in those hard stretched days. And the stretching ones are the ones that make us run to HIM.
So...snuggle with that baby Makoa these next few moments and snuggle with God in the days ahead. Listen to Him as He quietly lets you know He will handle all things AS USUAL...with His utmost care and providence for you. He delights to see us grab hold of the Faith He is holding out for us to taste and see...You Are In My Prayers, Joyce.
I am waiting to hear how God will work all things out for good, whatever His plans for you are. God is working good for both you and Makoa! sigh...just hurts to let go doesn't it???? :-( Hugs, bloggy sis!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14