I am stressed about Christmas shopping. Haven't done any. My friend, Shawna, is totally done. I haven't started and not sure where the money will come from to start. I just have to keep trusting that God will provide it. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there stressed about it with our economy the way it is. Ya know, Lanny's illness and hospital stay set us back and we still haven't recovered and I don't even know how you prepare for that kind of thing .... and without the help of friends and family at that time I don't know how we would have made it at all! But God is God.... he is still there helping us using unexpected surprises, friends and family like he was before. Haven't you ever got an unexpected check or had friends or family show up just in time? That is God working through them... he is good.
Besides getting my job yesterday.... I rearranged my bathroom and stuff. Deleted stuff on my DVR, deleted duplicate pics on my computer, and made chicken and dumplings for dinner. Think I'll make papa a meatloaf tonight. He loves it. (Stop gagging Karla!) I may try it with stove-top stuffing mix.... heard it was really good! He can't taste anyway. lol! Also going to clean today. And work on our diet plan...I am going through magazines and taking pieces of success stories to make it work for us. We are starting our final time on January 2nd. You can join us or not... up to you. I'll be talking more about it soon. Or let me know if you want to start with us. It was fun last time! I'm also mailing some Christmas cards today. Remember....if you don't get one in the mail... it doesn't mean I don't love you! It just means yours will come via email. Remember....save a tree and all that?
Hope your day is good to you!
What's Ahead:
Tuesday: Cloudy day with a drier afternoon. Highs around the mid 50s.
Wednesday and Thursday: Morning clouds and afternoon sun breaks. Highs cool to the upper 40s.
Friday: More clouds. Chance of rain Friday night, continuing at times through the weekend. Highs 47-50.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on the job!!!! I know times are still hard but this will help make it a bit less stressful. We are in the same boat, Dan was laid off and I'm down to 4 days per week. Horrible time of year, but it's about time kids learn that it isn't all about how much you can get. More about family and friends and being thankful for what we DO have. I'm so very happy for you :-) Rachel
Aunty,I am so THRILLED for you!! YIPPEEE!!!! I guess since you didn't bawl her out like you wanted to was a good idea,huh?=)Maybe you were being Tested? Atta girl!I'm so happy for you! You deserve it!Luvyoubunches! P.S. Meatloaf with stove top!?Urgh!! Karla! I'm gagging too! Blech!!
Post a Comment