WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, December 26, 2008

snow plus ice equals fall....

It's quite windy out there tonight....kind of worrisome since everything is starting to thaw. Not good. Snowed for awhile again today while I was at work. Papa went to warm the car up and fell flat on his face this morning. Scared me to death!!!! It was a solid sheet of ice out there! So of course he insisted on driving me. He said he was fine but got worse as the day progressed. He went to the doctor .....Dr. Brody told him to be careful because he doesn't want to see him much in 2009! At work we had 3 front desk girls missing....so I worked until 3 when we finally shut the phones down. Peggy and I were the last ones there. Kevon picked me up and gave me a ride home since I had to work late and didn't have the car. He shoveled part of the driveway up to the porch and threw some de-icer pellets on our driveway. That was nice of him to do. That was our day. Papa is on his way home from work tonight. Says he's sore. The older you are the harder you fall.
This feels so weird to write at night. Not sure if I will stick with it. Have a good and safe night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Lanny is feeling better. It is so painful to fall, then you feel it for a few days afterwards. I hope he has a few days off to recoup. Take care, Karen

Joyce said...

Lanny says he's not a Bumble, cuz they bounce. Lumble's don't. weirdo. He's doing better this afternoon. Thanks for your comment. And Lanny says "thank you."

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14