I had a great time at work yesterday. At the end of my shift I answered phones! I got to answer about 6 calls. I was very nervous. It will take awhile to figure those phones out. But in time I will get them. After work I went to Karla's and was going to wait it out til I had my doctors appointment rather than running home.....but I decided not to go to the doc and canceled my appointment. My eye didn't water all day yesterday. Still have the cough but noticed it was getting better during the day. Acted up again last night but I think it will go away. I hate spending that co-pay and 20% of the visit! In January our copay is going up $5 more.... but there will be no % to pay. I'll wait. Anyway....I left work and ran down to see Sharon. She gave me such a hug and said "I think I'm gonna cry!!!" It has been a while since we've seen each other. So I tasted a persimmon.... good fruit! We visited for a few minutes and then I came home.
We're going to church tonight at 6....does anyone want to go with?
That's all today....no soapbox, nothing else. Hope you all have a great day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment