WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, December 25, 2008

sledding, games, and Christmas!

















I'm going to start blogging in the evening from now on. I tend to feel too rushed in the morning before work. See how it goes anyway. Won't affect any of you.

Christmas is over.... changed my blog already. Will leave my decorations up until the 3rd. Then I'll have all day to take care of them.

Snowed like crazy today! My boot theory didn't pan out. I think it's because I called it Newton's law. Duh....I meant Murphy's. That's funny. Totally not the same! But my boots did come in real handy so far! Yesterday Andrew, Lauren and I went to the beach hill. Anyone that has gone to the beach near my house knows what that hill is like. Too cool for sledding! They loved it! Couldn't let Lauren go alone....she would have ended up on the beach. Andrew is such a good brother taking her down. They even took the camera! I posted them below. Also made a movie about our Christmas season. Anyways.... we came home and had hot cocoa and played some Monopoly. Andrew kicked our butts! Played a few card games, too. Had a nice day.

Today I had to use the boots to trudge over to mom's. We had to park the car over to Libby's....but first got it stuck in the road so Kevin, Kara's Kevin, Jack and Emerson came out and pushed the car. When we left mom's a couple hours later they had to help again. While having dinner at mom's it was snowing so heavy! I know how anxious the kids were feeling at our Christmas now! We had a nice turkey dinner at mom's. Rushed but nice. I posted pictures.

Working tomorrow. Andrew helped me do some memorizing for work. I appreciate that. Papa is off for over a week!

Got some sad news today..... Lester's dad passed away this morning. Please keep him in your prayers during this time. It isn't an easy thing to get through.

Lanny and I are going to start our life style change tomorrow. I know you've all heard it before from me....but my recent scale encounter scared, disgusted, and revolted me. So we have a plan and now we have to live it out. I hope you all pray for us. We could use it. If you want to do this with us....let me know.

What Weather is Ahead:
A few scattered snow showers.
We'll start the showers early in the afternoon. Some areas will start with snowflakes, but as the warmer air moves in with this system, we'll turn over to rain for all the lowlands this evening.
A Flash Flood Watch will take effect at noon today for most areas of Western Washington.
Rain continues through the weekend and into next week as temperatures stay in the 40s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14