I really don't know what happened to me last night! I fell asleep in my chair like an old granny just before 8:00 and couldn't wake up! Papa made me go to be at 9 and I barely remember it. This job really exhausts me. You wouldn't thinks so because I do nothing physically.... but mentally it wipes me out! Haven't used my brain this much in years! Jessie keeps saying everyday "Your back!" Finally I asked her yesterday why she says that.... she said it is because many people just haven't came back. The job is too hard and they don't get through the training part without walking out. Wow. Black's aren't quitters. I've looked too long and hard for this job to give up. It is hard.... it's not just "answering phones" as some may think. But if I do it long enough....I will get it. Peggy had a doctors appointment yesterday and didn't come til noon. I missed her. Krysta was there but she doesn't help me as much as Peggy does. And sometimes I feel like I'm being a pain. I got a bit overwhelmed yesterday and got teary-eyed.... but I shook it off. This is an interesting job... I just have to learn it. And cut myself some slack. I do come down too hard on myself.
Snow is all over my front deck. It was snowing last night and the wind was blowing from the north. Got on my porch swing cushions! Not sure what it did outside our area.... waiting to see what NKSD is doing.... will kind of tell us what the roads are like there. Papa is wanting to drive me again. I don't know if he is more worried about me or the vehicle. lol! Temps are getting colder too. Brrrrrr!
Got some cleaning done yesterday afternoon. Got the den, dining room and living room cleaned....and some of my bedroom. Today I am tackling the toy room and the rest of my bedroom and the kitchen. Then Friday I'll deal with the bathrooms and I will be ready for Saturday's Christmas! I'm excited!
Dylan's class is collecting blankets, sleeping bags, coats, hats, and gloves for a tent city over in Edmonds. I'm trying to get some stuff together to take to his school. I guess I should find out more details. Dylan said she is collecting until February. That is awesome!
Hope you all have a great day! Never know what to expect, do we! I do pray God's protection and love surround all of you reading this.....
No comments:
Post a Comment