Can you believe that shoe being thrown at President Bush? That stupid journalist should be glad we did come in and give him the freedom to do it! The old regime would have executed him for such an action! Ungrateful people. I'm glad he doesn't represent all of them.
Our motion light kept going on last night so Lanny slept terrible. He was outside tying down the tarp on the truck at 1 in the morning! But that didn't stop it. It is real windy so maybe snow is blowing off the roof and causing it to go off. I just know he wasn't a happy camper.
Neither was I yesterday! Work was not a pretty sight. Krysta took two days off.... yesterday and today. Peggy was extremely sick when she got to work but got so much worse within an hour.... Crystal made her go home. So there was no one there to train or help me!!! Everyone was so busy! The phones were so busy there was almost always people on hold.... sometimes up to 7 or 8 people! The calls we get besides patients calling to make, cancel, or reschedule are doctors, nurses from Harrison, nursing facilities, doctors offices, also insurance companies, people wanting surgery, having medical emergencies, most people wanting what they want now. It gets insane. Hope I didn't make too many mistakes. :0 !!!!!!! Please pray Peggy is better today and at work!!! I worked til 2:30 yesterday. Mondays are always crazy anyway, but yesterday was worse. Why does everyone suddenly think they can get in before the New Year? Our doctors are mostly booked out til end of January now.
Enough about that. Last night we went with our Bible Study group to that new Whiskey Creek restaurant in Poulsbo. It was good fish and chips. A bit expensive but good food and good service. I sat between Bob and Dennis.... Lanny sat across from me between Shawna and Ron. We had a lot of fun and laughter at our end of the table. We always have fun. Our friends think we're funny. And we are! I know our kids don't think so. lol.
I gave mom the book the Shack at Libby's party Sunday. Mom read it all Sunday night! She couldn't put it down. She is still chewing on it. Libby is reading it now. Talking Lois into getting it. I recommend it for everyone. That's probably why my kids won't read it. Even tho I read the books they give me. hmmmmm... again.
I've gotten over 20 Christmas cards in the mail already.... and I haven't sent a one. I am feeling guilt. I have so much cleaning and stuff to do this week as it is. Don't know if I'll get any out.
Well, keep Maddie in your prayers. She caught another cold. Poor baby. Didn't go to school yesterday. Funny how they hate missing school at her age... 10 years from now she'll be skipping school!
Stay warm, walk careful and especially drive careful! And have a good, stressless day!
1 comment:
Its time to go solo rollin in my 5.0 with my ragtop down so my hair can blow lol!!
Post a Comment