WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow update.......

Well....snow update. I'm home. Lanny tried to take us to work and we stopped at the road. I haven't seen the road this bad in since we moved here. It took Peggy an hour and a half to get to work from Port Orchard. Good thing we didn't go.... they shut down Bangor. Lanny would have been sent home anyway. Kevon went in and it was pretty nasty. He could drive on the freeway.... he has 4x4 ... but the side roads were worse. Meghan stayed home. Kevon said Andrew and Lauren are spending the day with them. They'll love that. All the schools are closed. Joel stayed home so they'll be playing in the snow. Tara and the girls are baking and sewing pillows and Brad's coming home. He said he had to lock it into 4x across the bridge because cars were sliding around. Ry said his bus went sideways on 6th today. Freaky. Crazy times. This global warming is going to kill us. I'm glad we're home. I sound like a scrooge....but I'm not wanting snow this year. Until today.... but it needs to go away tonight. haha!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14