
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on tv tonight. There is something about watching it on tv that is better than a dvd. I loved it when the kids were little watching these. This is one of mom and Brittni's favorite specials. It is good. I have a link to most of the Christmas specials this month on the right!
Another great day at work. Just watched Peggy today mostly. Not sure when we'll be getting in the back but I can't do much until we do. There are 5 stations and there are 7 of us girls. Another one is training....she is going to be working evenings. And another one has been there almost 2 weeks. I am so thankful for this job.
I just heard on the news that the guy in charge of Fish & Game department in our state wants the laws tougher.... like they were 20 years ago.... so that if you are 14 or under you must be accompanied by your parent. I thought it was already like that! In fact it was that way when I sold hunting licenses! A kid couldn't even shoot a gun without special training and a certificate. Why would they change it to allow kids to hunt? I couldn't imagine Dylan out hunting without his dad. First of all..... Joel wouldn't let it happen.... second of all Dylan would never do it..... thirdly, it is just stupid and dangerous! I don't think most kids have the smarts or experience to be out there with a gun nowadays. Just my thoughts.
Going to the doctor today. I get to see my doc! I have had this cold for almost 6 weeks. That's not right. Then my right eye is watering all the time. And is bloodshot. Doesn't look good at work. No fun dabbing my eye with tissue all morning either! Or waking up to crust!
Libby called yesterday to congratulate me on my job and invite us over for Christmas Eve. Haven't done that for a couple years so that will be fun. We talked for almost an hour on the phone. It was really nice. We're really looking forward to her party coming up on the 14th! She always has us girls over for a Ornament and Cookie exchange. We were trying to figure out how many years we've done this and couldn't remember when she started it. Any idea's out there?
Well, best get going and finish my posts. Hope you have a wonderful day today and a wonderful weekend!
.
1 comment:
I remember her doing the cookie exchange before we moved here in 02 but I only remember 2 or 3 times.I'm guessing started in'99.Earlier???? I love the Grinch too but at the end when he's seenthe error of his ways I never,since I was a little kid,forgave him because of how he treated Max,his dog.The Grinch should've been the one to give him the plate of roast beast and pat his head,then I would maybe,MAYBE beleive it.Poor Max!!=p
Post a Comment