WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, December 13, 2008

no snow, done shopping, and sleeping in....

It's cold but no snow yet. Lots of wind and 39 degrees. I don't mind a little snow... but I really don't want my power to go out! I really hate that. I hate the dark. I don't think we're going to see snow.

After I got off work yesterday.... papa and I met and had lunch and went to WalMart and did all our Christmas shopping. His bonus from WalMart paid for it and we saved $44.96 with his discount!!! See why he wants to keep that job? It really is a great place! And we are done Christmas Shopping. Getting a few cards out today and I can just sit back and relax.....ahhhhhh!

Last night was the Christmas party for our office. I decided not to go. I didn't want to go alone and I was 100% sure I couldn't get anyone to go with me. It was at the convention center downtown Bremerton. I hope they all had fun.

I was a bit ticked at papa this morning. Toby will hear animals outside and want out in the middle of the night. I won't let him....but papa will and that will wake me up. So that's what happened at 3. Now the problem is I can't go back to sleep once I am woke up like that. Lucky for him I did this time. Woke at 4:30 instead. He just got up at 6. Something has to change with Toby....but I don't see it happening. That is papa's baby!!!

What's happening with the weather?
A winter weather advisory is in effect through 7am in the north interior, San Juans and over Port Townsend for possible 1-3? snow. Between 5pm and 7pm will be the best chance of more snow showers (not much accum.)and the wind will increase out of the north. A High wind warning starts at 4am for the north interior, wind chills will be below 0. A new arctic boundary will move in Sunday. Even colder air will settle in to western Washington for the possibility of some snow showers Sunday and temperatures will fall into the teens and 20s. This cold air mass is shown to remain over us through the following Sunday. The next round of snow showers is Wednesday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, so I updated and redid my WHOLE blog!! You would be so proud!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14