WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, December 8, 2008

work, infections, birthdays, and snow?

I go to work this morning. Feels kind of weird since I've always had Monday's off. I am a bit nervous because I know I will answering phones again. Maybe. Monday and Thursday's are our busiest days so they may not....who knows. The phones are a bit intimidating right now. So many buttons, so many questions, a bit scary. Pray for me!

Yesterday Maddie and I didn't do too much. Played with Toby out back, watched some Christmas specials, went to Amanda's and delivered some stuff..... I visited with Amanda and Maddie played for a bit. Then went to Striebels to get her a candy. Was going to buy some Cranberry Juice (yes, you all know why) but Karla said she had some at home I could have.

Yes.....I called Dr Karla and I have a bladder infection. Dr Mom gave me the second opinion..... and Amanda agreed, too. My medical advisors. lol! I was hoping just to home remedy it but they are all insisting I need to see Dr. Chun. So I emailed her last night. Maybe she can figure out if I still have a sinus infection at the same time. I've had problems since the end of October when this cold first started. Got a lecture from Tara yesterday about procrastinating. I love my doc but put off seeing her as long as possible.... I always hope symptoms and problems will just go away. And then she says my sinus infection can go into my brain and kill me!!! hmmmm. That would be bad. So guess where I am headed after work.

Every day I am putting up a video for your Christmas enjoyment! Thought it would be nice..... my little countdown gift to you! Enjoy!

Got the Christmas slumber party with grandkids planned! We're going caroling around the neighborhood! If anyone wants to come with us let me know! We got games, crafts, and goodies planned too!

Hope you all have a good day! Today is my niece's bday and her cousin, Monica, too! Happy birthday! They are talking snow Saturday!!!! Also, Todd Johnson left channel 4 and is now doing weather on channel 7!!! And one more tidbit.... 106.9 is playing Christmas music all the time now! Yippee! We have no music at our work. That is kind of sad. :(

This week:
Monday should be a dry day under partly sunny skies.
Rain returns Tuesday afternoon.
Light rain in the forecast through Wednesday.
We'll see some sunshine breaking through the clouds on Thursday.
Big changes are in store by end of the week. Colder air is likely to reach us late Friday. What will start as rain could change to snow by Saturday morning. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Caroling? Dylan is not going to be happy.

Joyce said...

I know....heh, heh, heh!!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14