Did nothing yesterday. Caught up on some tv in the den and took an hour long nap. Watched Bonnie Hunt. I love that show. Tim Conway was on. He cracks me up. And Michael Vartan. I love him. That was it.....papa and I just chilled all day. Well, that's about it for me. Have nothing else to report. Our Christmas is suppose to be tomorrow. I guess I best get praying, huh? Stay warm, stay dry, stay safe!!!!
Friday: The afternoon has a possible brief snow shower but little to no accumulation, otherwise mostly sunny and cold. Highs in the 20s..... lows in teens. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
What's Ahead: Temperatures will remain cold Friday and Saturday but the next powerful polar onslaught occurs Saturday night. This next storm will increase snow for the coast and southern half of western Washington through Sunday morning. On Sunday mid morning temperatures will moderate; bringing a wintry mix of snow, rain, freezing rain and powerful east winds. The wind event is currently looking like extremely strong east winds slamming down the west slopes of the foothills and through the Cascades gaps. Stay Tuned!
1 comment:
Even if we bring the truck, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to come over!
Post a Comment