Not much planned for me.....I work today. We are closer to getting to our new desks! The desks are in the next room with the computers hooked up....we are waiting on the phones and chairs. It will be so awesome! I can't wait!
Papa is off all week. He's going to get bored I'm afraid. I'm trying to think of things he could do but not alot is coming to mind. I could have him paint but that would mean taking my Christmas decorations down and I'm not ready to do that yet until after the New Year. He is feeling alot better since his fall. His back hurts some, but it always does.
Dropped L & A off with their mom at their church. Thought about going inside but Ryan didn't go and Ron & Sharon weren't there so I would be sitting alone. Didn't want to do that. Ended up going to my church and ended up sitting alone anyway. It was weird there. Just didn't feel like my church for some reason. I felt very lonely even though I got a few hugs and hello's. I can't explain it but I left very sad. I'm trying to figure out what it means.
Did get to see Jaime and her baby! He is so cute....got this cute picture! Such a little man with his tie and little outfit. I love babies! They're like clean snow in the yard before it gets trampled on and dirty.

Hope you all have a great day today and that God blesses you with wonderful and happy surprises!
What's Ahead:
The next storm arrives Monday morning. This is the first of three storms moving our way over the coming week. Expect increasing rain through the morning hours and early afternoon. Winds will be out of the southwest between 15-25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. High temperatures on Monday will be in the low 40s. Through the higher hills Monday night, we could see a few snowflakes mix in with the showers as temperatures drop below freezing through some of the lowland areas.
As the week progresses, the storms look to get stronger. The next system arrives Tuesday afternoon, bringing rain into Wednesday. If you're making New Year's Eve plans, the bulk of the rain looks to fall during the day with scattered showers for the evening festivities.
The most powerful storm of the week is expected to arrive Thursday night into Friday. It's looking like heavy rain at times with strong winds toward the end of the week.
1 comment:
I'm sorry about Papa's fall. I hope he doesn't mind my calling him Papa. It just feels more natural than anything else. I hope his back and every other sore part continues to get better. Oh, my goodness, what an adorable baby. I used to dress my boys in little suits and ties like that. Just look at his hands! Precious. I think that 95 percent of the country is suffering post-Christmas blahs. The other 5 percent is on vacation somewhere. We've got to hang in there. It's a temporary thing. Your new office stuff will be refreshing and make you feel so professional! And you will be! Have a very good day (well, evening, by the time you read this probably!)
Post a Comment