
Double Granny called us all out to tell how we got our blogger names. Mine was easy because it is my email too... kind of. Everyone calls me Mam. Mostly my grandkids. When Andrew (oldest grandchild) was a baby he couldn't say "Grandma" so he started calling me "Mam mam" which got shortened to "Mam". All of them call me Mam. The grand kids like to come to Mam's house... so the blog comes from Mam's House! Post yours if you want... it will be interesting to see how people came up with theirs!
3 comments:
Mine's easy. It's a line from a coldplay song.
MISERY! I LOVE THAT MOVIE
KAREN
Donny once said I looked like Heatmiser from The Year Without A Santa Claus.My sweet brother (not0 =p So a few years later when I tried to think of a name I remembered that and he was kinda embarrassed.GOOD!
Post a Comment