
As soon as papa left this morning that old song "Alone again.... naturally." Came to my head. Does anyone remember that? Not even sure who sang it. I really, really, really have been missing my grandkids! More everyday. Makes me sad. But Patrick called me last night just to chat. He was watching his mom's softball game, got cold, and went in the van and used her cell phone. Wonder who else he called? I was just glad he called me. We had a great talk. I miss him. I miss all my grandbabies!!!!
Speaking of them... please stop and say a prayer for Dylan! He came home from school very sick yesterday. Karla seemed concerned. He went straight to bed and looked bad. Haven't heard how he is today... it is only 6 am.... or how his night went. I'm sure Karla will post it. I've been praying for the poor little guy!
Also... my heart broke and I got tears in my eyes by this article... please pray for this little 8 year old girl!!!
LACEY, Wash. -- A girl adopted from China has allegedly been sexually assaulted for years by both her adoptive mother and father, said Lt. Jim Mack of the Lacey Police Department.A 51-year-old man and his 47-year-old wife face multiple charges of rape as they are accused of sexually assaulting their adoptive daughter for at least the past four years, Mack said.Police said the alleged crimes may never have stopped if they didn’t have a chance encounter with the victim on Tuesday.Police were called to the girl’s Lacey school after a little boy exposed himself. While asking the 8-year-old girl about what she’d seen, she ended up revealing details about her parents, Mack said.“The 8-year-old female disclosed to the detective there was some secret time with her mother and her father,” Mack said.Prosecutors allege both the mother and the father independently and secretly sexually assaulted the girl inside their Lacey home."Adopted from China, brought here and appears to become the personal sex toy of these two defendants," said senior deputy prosecutor Joe Wheeler.The girl’s adoptive father is an Intercity Transit bus driver and is being held in the Thurston County Jail on $150,000.The girl’s adoptive mother is also behind bars and being held on $100,000 bail.The young victim is in the custody of the state Child Protective Services.Brought tears to my eyes. You don't even want to know what I think should happen to the parents. This little girl came so trusting... they destroyed her. Praise God she is free from them!
On to something different. Papa guessed yesterdays clip .... "24". He should have.... it's one of his favorites. Today is one of his favorites, too!
Yesterday I wanted to clean the tub. It's a garden tub and I hate the job... you basically have to get in the tub! I didn't have any good cleaner so I had some powder laundry soap... I got the tub wet and sprinkled the soap around and left it for a few hours. Came back to scrub it out and it worked fabulous! I was shocked how clean it came without breaking my back! Took awhile to get all the soap out but it was worth it! Did laundry and dishes too. (not in the tub though...lol) Same old, same old going on. Trying to stay positive. Thanks to Tara and my mom for calling me .... that keeps me going! I took long distance off my phone so I'm not calling out much. No one to call over here.
Well... payday and we're $300 short. I just keep laying my hand over our bills and asking God's help. Keep us in your prayers. It's not only the inconvenience of the bridge... financially it is killing us. We've never got on track since his heart attacks. People need to prepare for disaster... but they don't. We didn't. It stinks to feel like you're sinking. I know we aren't the only ones in this country. Everyone needs prayers! Oh well.... people are probably tired of me saying this... but it is what it is. That's the truth. Some people chose to keep their blog only positive. But I post whatever is on my heart... with respect to others. It's my therapy. lol! I just like "to keep it real, dog."
I posted a fan made trailer of the book I am reading, New Moon (a Twilight sequel). I really didn't want to jump on the "Twilight bandwagon". I also have zero interest in vampires. I am so glad Karla talked me into it. Seriously... all I can say is amazing books. Except I hate dreaming about them!
My wind chimes are going like crazy! I thought maybe Papa would be back home but the shuttle must be running.
Hope everyone has a great day! May God bless your day with happiness and laughter!
Today: After mostly cloudy skies and scattered morning showers, partly sunny weather takes over with just isolated showers this afternoon. High 50s with north wind to 10 mph.
Tonight: High pressure settles in for the weekend with partly cloudy skies and lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s.
Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the 60s. Light wind.
Weekend: Sunny and low to mid 70s. Increasing clouds Sunday night.
Monday: Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.
4 comments:
House, papa
I didn't even notice it says House on the thing again.. so I am posting a new one. Papa did get it though.
Oh Friend, that just breaks my heart about that little girl. I too wish bad things for those two that did it to her. I will be praying for you and your family! Keep the faith!!!!! Love you!
Poor kid!Those two have made their reservation in Hell.Lighter note,no pun intended,well,actually,yes it is....the song Alone Again...Naturally. By Gilbert O'Sullivan.Irish guy.Winds a blowing here too.Supposed to get up into the 80's this weekend!!luvyoume.
Post a Comment