WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, May 24, 2009

OUR SATURDAY WITH THE KIDS!

We had a great day yesterday! Dylan woke up really wanting to go to Fort Flagler! So after breakfast papa told them to pack up, get dressed and let's go!!! So we grabbed water bottles and off we went! It was awesome! Papa and the girls found these sand dollars on the beach...and of course they found lots of shells!




Dylan is so handsome....
Of course the boys climbed the cliffs... that is Andrew at the top... dylan is coming down.


Then Lauren wanted up there so we let her go on the lower one.

She was so proud of herself!!! Maddie didn't want to try... I was very glad about that!

Andrew comforting Maddie when she couldn't keep up with Lauren on the beach. He is so good with kids... and she loves Andrew.

Then they started looking for crabs.... they love looking for crabs!
Andrew on the beach...
Papa helping Maddie walk on a big log on the beach....
Then we went to the playground and he helped her there....
Andrew and Lauren cleaning sand out of their shoes.










Then we went to the tunnel so they could play....

Papa taking the girls through them.... very dark and scary. I didn't go.

Maddie took some pictures. She was so serious about the photo's because they were all about the legends. The legends of the one eyed family. At the bottom of this I am putting a movie where she talks about them. I am also putting one up of when they are in the tunnel. It echos and is loud! lol





Next we went up to the bunkers and field.... I adore these pictures of the girls!




Lauren playing in the van with papa. She adores her papa!!!!
Dylan and Andrew playing Twilight.
Andrew washing his hands.... doesn't look like it.
Papa is so happy!
Going back to our house...
Maddie still thinking about her legend.
Maddie's pants sparkled....
Time to take Maddie and Dylan back on the bus going to the ferry.



Now we're on the ferry....


I don't know if you can see... but Dylan has the cutest little freckles! He doesn't think so but I love them....




That's about it for pictures! We had a great time. Took us 3 hours to take Maddie and Dylan to meet Karla in Gamble. We were tired when we got back so we chilled the rest of the evening. It was nice..... enjoying our time with the kids so much!!! Today we are going to Tara's for a BBQ with everyone and see the rest of the grandkids! So excited!!! Not so excited to take the bus/ferry/bus again... but seeing everyone is so worth it! When its all said and done the kids will have made 4 trips this weekend. They are even tired of it! I was very sad to see Dylan and Maddie go... but I think they were ready. Especially Dylan. I think he was missing his home and mama! And he was starting to get a bit cranky... Maddie too. They had fun, though. After dropping of Dylan and Maddie.... Lauren just laid on the bench to sleep on the boat. lol!


Tunnel video:




Maddie telling me part of her legend... there was so much more!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Great pictures! I should have been with you all, it looks like you had good weather unlike me at the beach! Missed reading the blogs and trying to catch up! Love you all!

Denise said...

I would not have guessed Hannah Montanna tho now it sounds like it now that I know.But I thought you said it was another oldie so I didn't consider anything newer.Might've gotten 70's show but I read Karla's declaration of this fact before I read it.Oh well.Loved the pics!Freckles are cute.Sorry,Dylan,but you're adorable.;p

Cindy Lou said...

I love all those pictures!!! It looks like you all had a wonderful day!!! I only have a few more weeks until we go to the beach and I sure hope that we have wonderful weather!! Have a great holiday!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14