WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, May 10, 2009

TWO SPECIAL LADIES....

I love my mom so much! She is such a wonderful mom and person. She has worked so hard all her life and sacrificed so much for our family! Mom and Dad were married almost 60 years. They had 7 children but raised 6... she lost a little boy when he was 15 days old. I know it wasn't easy for her... she was young to begin with. I know us kids weren't always angels... but she always loved and forgave us. My mom is one of the most forgiving, giving and loving mom's ever. She would give you everything she had and expect nothing in return. She is always there for us.... always. I love her. Happy Mother's Day, mom!

My other mom was Waverly..... Lanny's mother was so special to all of us. She loved her family with a devotion and loyalty! She was concerned and always worried. She had a great heart and would move heaven and earth for those she loved. She had a great laugh and laughed often. We miss her so much! Today is our first mother's day we can't call her. But she knew she was love very, very much by all of us!

There are several other ladies I think of today.... I think of my sister, Lois. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through your day. I think of Lanny's sister, Rita.... I am praying for you as well.

I think of the mom's that raised some very special people to me.... Betty, Karla, Vicky, Elizabeth, and Mary Kaye! They did such a wonderful job and raised some amazing people!!!

And of course.... the mom's I wrote about yesterday!

I think of people who have been like mom's to me.... some are living some aren't. They've also been powerful mentors and friends...... Grandma Larsen, Phyllis Rayment, Kaye Mathison, Virginia Mason, Ernestine Kain, Mary Lane, Mary Davison... among a few. I hope you all have special ladies in your life who would do anything for you... if you do... thank them. You are loved!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different Strokes
karen

Anonymous said...

Different Strokes
karen

Heather said...

DIFFERENT STROKES! I say that to the boys all the time lol! Happy Mamas day!!

Heather said...

Its a tie! We did it at the same time! Great minds!!

Theresa said...

Your Mama has the sweetest smile and your Mother-in-law too! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Love you, Theresa

Kelly said...

Your mama does have a sweet smile. She always does look happy. Hope you had a good day!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14