WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not ready to say goodbye....

This is my last post today... and I only have a few more left. I have to dump my internet. I've cut back financially every where I can... now there are only two things left to give up and the internet is one. I'm calling them Monday to see how long I am paid up to and will let ya'll know my last day. If there was a way to cut back I would try that... but I don't think there is. I am pretty upset.... but it is what it is. I'll probably go insane... but you won't know. lol

5 comments:

Denise said...

BOOGERSNOT!!! I guess being trapped on that side doesn't help the job search.Dangitall!Chin up!!! I know it's all hard but it will work out!!love you!

Theresa said...

Oh what will I do:( Love you!

Heather said...

=( what am i going to read everyday?? sniff sniff

Kelly said...

Oh, no.

Anonymous said...

What about removing your TV and getting a smaller net plan. I know it is a pain but maybe dial up since it is cheaper.
I know we have gone through similar things. It stinks but that is the way it is. Feeling bad will only make it worse. Chin up!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14