WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Today is Mother's Day! We had to wake up early so I have to hurry with this post. We had a very nice day yesterday. The only place we went was the store and to look at the bridge. We stayed home and washed our bedding and hung out on the line, did some cleaning and papa mowed etc... and we opened doors and windows. It was such a nice day. Today we're going to church, Jordy is in a softball tournament we're going to, and we'll swing by mom's! Then last night I got into Texas Hold Em on facebook. I had a hard time stopping! Everytime I would throw it all in I would win! lol!

The theme yesterday was "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou"! Denise won... she was the first to post it. Libby emailed me with the answer. Now I am going to do some tv shows. Today is so easy! Good luck!

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday, Kevin! I want to wish him a very happy birthday with many more to come!
It is also the birthday of one of my long time friend... Cindy! I call her Cintia! I love her and have been buds forever! I hope her bday/mother's day is wonderful!
Well.... Have one more post to do so I have to go. I'll post the bridge pics I took yesterday later this week! God bless you all and a happy mother's day to all you mother's... you have the toughest job in the world! See below and you can read my tribute to 5 of my favorite mom's ever!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14