WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, March 20, 2009

sweet notes and sweet sleep....

I found this on the fridge.... Riley wrote it for me the other day:
And Tara wrote this to me when she was a little girl..... I still have it. Little notes mean so much to me.... I treasure them for a lifetime!


Papa has been sleeping in his chair since 1:30. Toby was whining to go out. It is rare that he does that and I wouldn't mind if he had to go potty, but it is because something is outside. As far as I know, the only thing that comes in our fence is a cat and squirrels. But he chases things along the fence. Well, papa let him out. Who knows what went on except papa fell asleep in the chair. He always sleeps good there. It's 5 am and he has today off. He needs to sleep..... he hasn't been sleeping well. Unlike me. I fell asleep from 3-6 yesterday... and then back to sleep at 8. I tell ya, this cold has really kicked my butt. I fight to stay awake! This is day 4 now so I am hoping I will feel better. We need to go to the store. That stinks. Pray hard papa doesn't get this!!!! I'm doing everything to prevent him getting it....which is hard.

I really have nothing to talk about! Life is moving on while I lie here. Mom adores her cat! He finally slept with her, he loves Libby and never hid when she showed up to spend the night, he is mom's perfect mate. We're very happy about it. Talked to Maddie yesterday... she got her wings at Awana and was happy. She had to memorize 3 verses! Talked with Cheryl... glad to hear her results went well. Also glad to hear Teresa's sisters results came back good. It's a great day for hearts, right? Such sad news about Natasha Richardson. Broke my heart....and now the question is coming up if her life could have been saved had she went for treatment right away? So tragic. I'm also praying for the 14 year old girl on a local school bus that was raped by a 13 year old with kids watching. What is wrong with this world. It is one of those things you wouldn't think could happen around here. Andrew knows who the kids involved are and of course rumors are flying. He said alot of kids think its funny... he doesn't. He's got a very sensitive spirit. Amanda talked to him about the situation. Where are the other parents? I hope they are addressing this with their kids! This girl needs love and support... not teasing and laughter.

Well, I think I am feeling a bit better today. The brightness of the screen doesn't hurt my eyes! Yesterday I couldn't even open the curtains. Talked to Kev for a bit yesterday. He always makes me laugh. I hope you find something to laugh about today!!! May God bring sunshine and happiness into your day! Happy Spring!

Today:On this first day of Spring... rain at times in the morning, turning over to steadier rain this afternoon. Highs 50 to 56. South wind 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows drop to the 30s.
Saturday and Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
Monday Through Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! We just can't have you sick:) Love all your pictures and the way you can pull a picture from 3 years ago. That is being organized! The sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky here. My grandkids were out of school today so I didn't have to get right out but my 3 yr old granddaughter had pre-school at Church so I took her, shopped a little and picked her back up. Love to all and praying for everyone to feel better! Theresa

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14