birthday!!!One is Addie! I've known Addie for over 12 years now! I met her through Peewee Football and we've been friends ever since! We used to hang out with her and her family and other football people playing games, sharing birthday parties, doing everything friends do! Now she lives across the country in Georgia and I miss her.... but we're in touch which is thanks to the Internet! Happy birthday, Addie! You are a warm and caring person who's friendship I treasure! I pray you have many wonderful and healthy birthday's to come... and I hope you come home and visit soon!!!My other friend is Cheryl! I've known her for about 20 years. We first met at church and went through the trials and joys of raising teenage girls together! We've always
Also... a Happy St. Patricks day to all of you! Don't forget to wear green. Doubtful I will since I won't be seeing anyone today so no one will be pinching me. Papa doesn't care about this holiday. lol! Won't be having corn beef and cabbage either. He was having a shortness of breath this morning.... which always freaks me out!!! His blood pressure is good. I told him to avoid salty foods today! Hopefully he'll feel better as the day goes. Sometimes its the cold weather. He's saying it's how he slept... on his side all night. Whatever it is... it puts a fear in me I can't explain.
Today I am cleaning "the room". That would be the dreaded bedroom. I am good at stacking stuff on my dresser. One night it will fall off while I'm sleeping and give me a heart attack! That's wouldn't be good. Papa's one pet peeve with me is when I put things on his dresser that aren't his. He really doesn't like that!! He only has this one spot in the house to set things so I guess I can give it to him. But he's going to be shocked at the transformation when he gets home today! I am determined to get rid of some stuff! I cleaned the rest of the house yesterday.... this is the last room.
Went to Bible Study last night.... it was really good. Love that group! Everyone loved Lanny's facial hair! Verdict is still out with me! Maddie got her haircut. Looks so cute and older! What is it about haircuts that make kids look older? I'm sure Karla will post pictures on her site today! Heather had quite a day yesterday! I don't think I'd ever get a puppy again. As cute as they are.... they are alot of work. Hope she posts the story. Tara thought it was funny.... Heather not so much. lol! Check out Amanda's site... she recovered her dining room chairs! They look awesome!!! I am amazed by them. Wish I had some chairs she could do for me! We have very talented and crafty girls in this family!
Well.... that's about it for today! Have an awesome day and walk close to God! His blessings are amazing! Last night I laid in bed and thanked him for my warm and cozy bed, my home, my wonderful husband, and our kids and grandkids and my mom! I am sooooo blessed beyond anything I could ever dream! And extremely thankful!!!!
What's Ahead:
Cool, unsettled air will continue to generate showers today with highs in the mid 40s. Expect southwest wind 10-15 mph. Showers ease a little tonight with lows dropping to the mid 30s.
A warm front sweeps through mid week bringing more light rain showers but boosting afternoon highs into the 50s.
Cooler, showery weather returns for the weekend as highs hit just the upper 40s.
No comments:
Post a Comment