Please pray for Vern Jungkeit who is in the hospital for his fragile heart condition. Surgery to put in a pacemaker is planned for Monday, March 9th. The surgeon is also suggesting a defibrillator. Vern will remain in the hospital until after the surgery on Monday. He is such a dear friend to Lanny & I and I know the family would appreciate your prayers.
Also... Heather posted a prayer request yesterday for a family going through most of our worse nightmare.... young pregnant mom lost her loving husband less than two weeks from getting sick. One minute life was beautiful picking out their baby girls name, the next thing you know she is posting his obituary. Please pray for this family. I can't imagine.
http://mckayfamilylife.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Hi Joyce, I will add these two families to my prayer list. I read the story about the McKay family and that just breaks my heart! Love and prayers! Theresa
Post a Comment