It was so nice yesterday... papa was home all day! He trimmed up the trees more in the front yard, trimmed my plants back, and mowed the front and back yard. It was sunny out and Toby loved being outside with papa all day. Wouldn't let him out of his sight. I did some laundry, cleaned the living room and rearranged it, and rearranged the bathrooms. I put the seashells and browns into our bathroom. Then I put the spring colors in the main bath.... even though the walls are brownish tan... pink colors can go with it, right? Anyway, I like it. Makes the main bathroom a bit brighter and happier... which was my goal. Not that anyone ever sees them. Nothing on TV Friday nights so Papa watched "Jesse Stone" a Tom Selleck movie he recorded. What a long drawn out movie. The last one was so good a few years ago .... we were disappointed with this one. Friday nights can be boring. He ended up watching last weeks "24" again while I played on the computer (I put links to some games I love on this site) and then I went to bed at 8:30.
No plans again today. Just have to change clocks tonight.... ahead one hour. I am up so early.. its not even 5! I'll finish up here and go in the den and shut the door and watch a movie I recorded. Hope its better than papa's. If not ... I'll read. I was reading something online last night when papa walked by the computer and said "Do you read all that?" I said "yea, why?" He said... "I never read anything that long." It's true. He doesn't like reading. So never send him anything longer than a paragraph... or he'll wait til the movie comes out. lol!
Have a great day! Enjoy your weekend and God's blessings on it! Some crazy weather coming our way!!!!
What's Ahead:
A Winter Storm will bring rain and snow showers through the weekend with areas of accumulating wet, slushy snow in some cities. The mountains will receive up to two feet of snow over the weekend, Avalanche Danger is high outside of groomed areas.
Early Saturday morning low temperatures will be in the low 30s as areas of light rain sweep through with the initial front. Winds will be gusty, sustained at 15-25mph with gusts 25-40mph. The wind will relax later Saturday evening.
Behind the cold front a pool of very cold air will cross western Washington Saturday afternoon, destabilizing the atmosphere and bringing multiple showers. Heavier showers are expected to be wet snow with accumulations of 1 to 6" in places like Whatcom County, North Coast, western Strait, Foothills of the Cascades and within a Puget Sound Convergence Zone. These are the areas with the best chance of snow accumulation. Elsewhere showers will be mainly a cold rain or a mix of snow and rain with little to no accumulation.
A fair amount of instability between Seattle and Everett from 1pm to 10pm Saturday. There is potential for thundersnow within the convergence zone based on the amount of instability and the interaction of wind and terrain. That could bring a fast dump of wet snow!
As temperatures cool overnight Saturday into Sunday morning most showers will be just snow and they will be scattered, as temps warm Sunday we'll begin to see rain mixing in again.
2 comments:
Sounds as exciting as our Friday night was. We watched tv and all in bed by 9:15 here.
Have a good Saturday
karen
Oh, I love pink and brown together. And a happy bathroom is a good thing! I think your time on Facebook probably brought on your strange dream with your high school friends. That's about all I can get from it. That one was a strange one. I love the little bottles of milk and your shoes on your feet.
Post a Comment