WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, March 6, 2009

dreams, no answer, and better....

I woke up to a terrible nightmare at 5:30. Every morning I remember at least one or more dreams now. This one had a killer that was holding this girl hostage in a building on a beach and some teens (3 boys and a girl) showed up and we all went downstairs where he wined and dined them.... and I knew this was going to be his next target. So as we were going upstairs I caught up with her and told her to run for her life! We got out the door before he got upstairs and she ran and got in a car with some people and took off... I grabbed this girl that had been held hostage I had befriended and we took off running through the parking lot. He was yelling.... that is when I woke up. Scared me to death... but I saved 2 girls!

Couldn't reach my brother yesterday. Mom told me to call his cell... he was off golfing with Danny. I waited til late so he would be off the course.... maybe catch him at the 19th hole, but no luck. Left my birthday song on his voice mail.

Felt a bit better as the day progressed yesterday. Still exhausted. Did some laundry. Still cold and hot. Of course, I don't understand why 62 degrees can feel so nice outside right now if it happened.... but waking up to it in your house in the morning is absolutely freezing! My throat is pretty sore this morning... I hate to do this but I may have to see the doctor. I've been suspecting a sinus infection for a long time.... starting to wonder.

Well, papa gets to sleep in this morning... so I keep things nice and quiet. What am I saying? My house is always nice and quiet in the morning. I never turn the tv, stereo, nothing on except a lamp to see. I hate noise... unless its my family.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend. I pray you all have great health to enjoy yourselves and each other! God bless....

What's Ahead:
Cold dry air rushed into the Puget Sound basin early this morning. A brief ridge of high pressure will bring sunny skies most of the day but highs will only hit the mid 40s, with north wind to 10 mph.
Clouds increase tonight with a chance of rain. Lows drop to the mid 30s.
A cold front tomorrow morning spreads rain to the area, then colder air changes that to snow, especially north of Seattle and in suburban hilltops through Sunday morning. Weekend highs will only reach the low 40s.
It will be drier and partly cloudy late Sunday and Monday.
Sunny in the Cascades today, but heavy snow hits the mountains this weekend with up to 18 inches possible before the storm is done Sunday.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey.Hope you feel better soon.I hate sinusssssess.A thought completely off topic,I notice you have a page for recipes.I had some oreo cookie fudge Rick made when he and mom went to see Gma and when they came back mom brought a container of this fudge.It's good.You might want to get said recipe from Rick.Big hugnkiss.Get well.It doesn't seem to help your optimism when you got the ickies.luvyoume.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14