WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are you teaching children to respect parents by your example?


So often today, we discount the wisdom of those who have come before us and who want to share with us the collective wisdom that was handed down to them by their predecessors. Let's be especially attentive over the next few weeks to those who are older. At the same time, let's teach and show our children and our grandchildren how important obedience and respect is to God, including the obedience and respect to our parents.

Prayer
Dear heavenly Father, I ask your forgiveness for the times that I have not properly respected the word and wisdom of my parents and other older Christians. I thank you for their love for me and their desire to guide me in your path. Please bless them with your grace and bless me as I seek to be more obedient to your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14