
NEWBORN LAUREN... ONLY A FEW DAYS OLD!
LAUREN TURNS 2
LAUREN TURNS 3
LAUREN TURNS 4 IN COLORADO! AND HERE SHE WITH ANDREW... SHE IS TURNING 5!

Today Lauren turns 6 years old! Time flies so fast. She has grown out of being a baby, a toddler, and is now a girl with all the girly attitude that comes with it. I have been so blessed to watch her stages in life! Thanks Ryan & Amanda! And thank you, God!
I can hear it raining outside. It rains on the deck roof and I love that sound! We had an ok day yesterday. Very relaxing.... kind of wasted it away by both of us sleeping and watching tv the whole day. Slept so horrible last night! I dreamt I woke up Papa and said "I think I heard someone in the house!" He said "Really?" and was about to get up... I said "No, maybe I was dreaming." and went back to sleep. I had to ask him this morning if that really happened. It didn't. A dream in a dream. Both woke up with back aches! Had to take Tylenol this morning. If you know me.... I never do that unless I am really hurting! So much for relaxing... you pay for it later! Our backs hurt if we do nothing, our backs hurt if we overdo it. Can't win. Phone only rang one time.... that was my cell... and it was Dylan. He got his finger smashed in the car door. Poor baby! He hurt. Told me about baseball tryouts the day before. I love that boy.... he calls or texts his mam almost every day. So sweet. Makes me feel loved.
Well... nothing to really report. Some bonehead mistakes made on the Amazing Race last night... painful to watch. They are auditioning next week here in Washington for the next one in case any of you want to travel the world!
Have a great day. May you walk with God and also stay dry!
What's Ahead:
Rain is expected Monday morning. For the rest of the day showers will be on and off with temperatures running in the mid 50s.
Wet weather will continue through the week ahead with temperatures dropping back down into the 40s by Wednesday.
On Thursday a cold storm drops in, bringing some heavy snow for the mountains. It could be cold enough to mix in a few flakes of snow as well for parts of the lowlands during the evening into Friday morning. In the short term however, no worries about snow, precipitation will all be in the liquid form.
No comments:
Post a Comment