WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, March 13, 2009

Not much to say....

I slept in until 6:30, grabbed my coffee and heated it up, read my email (takes me an hour!) and finally getting to my site! Have absolutely no plans today. Well.... except housework. Been focused on my mom this week and haven't done much around here. Sorry, husband!

Talked about mom's doctor appointment below so don't need to rehash that again. I'm just thankful she is doing so well. The good that comes when mom gets sick is us kids all talk more!!! I've talked with Libby and Lolo every day this week.... talked to Doug half a dozen times, called Rick again last night. It is really nice! I love my family! David doesn't even know what is going on since we can't find him again and he isn't in touch. There was a sighting by cousin Holly at the casino.... she said he looked really good and gave her a big hug. hmmmm. Keep praying for him please. It is Friday the 13th... today is my friend, Kassi's birthday. Happy bday Kassi! I took some video's while driving yesterday and posted them below .... I am a great multi-tasker.... but got chewed out by Karla and Amanda to focus on my driving. But I would never do that with the grandkids in the car.... never! The video's are kind of wobbly but pretty, though. Even though the one of my fat face is a bit dorky.... was talking with my friends in Georgia.

I'm looking around and can't think of nothing else to write about. hmmmm.... that is good, right?

Hope you all have a good day...last sunny one! I pray it is full of blessings for you and your family!

What's Ahead:
The last dry day for awhile as we see increasing clouds and highs the warmest they've been recently, into the mid 50s.
Storm fronts bring periods of rain tomorrow.
Showers Sunday as highs cool back to the mid and upper 40s.
Breezy and showery Sunday night through the middle of next week with high 40s and low 50s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm! About that video I was going to say something but your girls took care of it. LOL!
I see David almost daily. He has been traveling to the house up the hill. Not such a good one. I passed him in Port Gamble the other day as well. I recognize the car he is driving. Renee

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14