Didn't get everything I wanted to done so there is always today. That's what I'll be doing when my back stops hurting. I have to water plants too. I have one plant Amanda gave me a couple of years ago that tells me when it is time to water! My one plant...Eddie .... I got that plant from my friend, Dar, when I was pregnant with Karla! He's my oldest and dearest plant. I always worried what would happen to him if I died because I've kept him alive for 34 years and no one wants him. He is a split leaf philodendron. Maddie told me Sunday that she will take him when I die and Lauren will take Rudy (my huge plant). So now I can stop worrying! Thanks girls! I better not die for a long time!!!! I don't think they're ready for plants yet. My plan is to leave my grand daughters plants because would feel very guilty if they die on them. So they would take care of them! lol! The boys would just say "oh well". I have 5 plants and papa has 2. But I take care of them all. He takes care of the animals.
Dylan called.... he's still talking about Grant and his wrestling stuff. Can't wait to show Parker, Patrick and Jordy!
We've decided to have our family Easter on the Saturday, the 11th. That way Heather and the boys will be here to celebrate with us and Karla will be off work! May go with a Mexican theme! Just something different.... since most will have the traditional Easter dinner on Sunday. Oh, by the way, we're not doing anything on Easter Sunday now if anyone wants to invite us for dinner that day... hint, hint...
We were too tired to watch 24 last night so we went to bed early. We'll watch it when he gets home today during dinner. Well, that's about it for today. Hope your day is great and happy! God bless you and yours!
What's Ahead:
More showers our way this afternoon following the spotty morning drizzle. Highs stay cool, only in the upper 40s. Winds kick up tonight in the 15-25 mph range. A winter storm watch is in effect for the Olympics and Cascades this afternoon as forecast models show a heavy dumping of snow, 10-20 inches over a 24 hour period ending Wednesday.
Rain showers end Wednesday in Seattle with partly sunny skies through Thursday. Another trough of low pressure arrives this weekend threatening showers Friday through early next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment