
Happy birthday to my cousin, Larry!!! Have no idea how old he is .... over 60 because he is older that Doug! He's a sweetheart of a guy and so funny. Here is a picture of him with my mom.
Speaking of mom.... she is doing great! Praise God! She can get out of her chair by herself and she was moving around great last night. Libby stayed with her last night. We will figure out about tonight today. But she looks so good and her and Libby and I were laughing and had a nice afternoon at mom's. I'm going over there again this morning. Need to program her phone again. Had to put birthday's on her calendar yesterday.... she's missed alot of people's birthday's this year because I didn't give her a calendar with everyone on it last Christmas. I'm still hearing about it! lol! Tomorrow morning I take her to see her primary doctor. The hospital dr took her off lasix because he thinks its affecting her kidney's. Not sure what Duggel will say about that. It's all a balancing act.
Had spaghetti for dinner so will take mom some to heat up. She has to cut back on her sodium since they have her off the lasix. She likes spaghetti. June told me Don set up "meals on wheels" for Lorraine. I'm going to check into that for mom. Not sure how the program works... or if mom qualifies.
Please keep my nephew in your prayers. Justin is being shipped off to Afghanistan tomorrow. He is a marine..... and the one that just got back from Iraq. Frustrating he put time in over there and now is having to go again. Pray for his protection and his wife. They are still really newlyweds.... been married just over a year. I love that guy and we're soooo proud of him!Well.... that's it for now. Hope you have a wonderful day today. May you love, laugh, forgive, and have peace in your hearts... and may God bless and protect you and yours!
What's Ahead:
Sunny skies and slightly warmer highs this week, in the mid 40s today.
Friday highs gradually warm into the low and mid 50s. Clouds increase later Friday. Low pressure this weekend pulls in showers at times with sun breaks and cooler highs, in the mid to upper 40s.
2 comments:
So glad your mom's coming home. Aren't you glad you're where you can go over and help her do a few things? Hope you have a good day with her.
Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better! She is lucky to have you:) My sister asked my nephew, Justin, if he knew your Justin and he did not. I will be praying for his safe return. Ask what unit he is in? My niece's husband returned from Iraq in the fall, perhaps he knows him.
Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment