The birthday kids... Lauren turns 6 tomorrow... Andrew turned 13 yesterday. Ryan and Amanda are so proud of these kids. They are smart, loving, kind and just amazing kids. (Not that I'm prejudice)
The party... Jordy, (Lauren's friend from school) Suzanne, Lauren, Riley, Maddie, Andrew and Zac (Carrie's son).Below is Maddie and Lily!

It is a quiet Sunday morning. We slept in til 6. Have no plans today. I look forward to that... just letting the day go as it will. Everyday goes like that, basically, but I don't have papa home all day usually... and I do today! I love it. I love him.
It was a really nice birthday party yesterday at Tara's for Andrew and Lauren. We missed half the family.... but that couldn't be helped. Andrew and Lauren were very happy with their gifts and money and stuff. There were nummy cupcakes... which were a big hit. Maddie made us laugh. She's decided she likes Lily, Jordy's chihuahua, now. She used to be afraid because Lily was a little hyper. Now she loves her and came up with this plan to empty a container in Riley's room and put Lily in it and take her home. She even told Auntie Tara about it. lol! Here is a short video of Maddie laughing at Lily. I love children's laughter!
That was only a small section of how long she laughed and laughed at this dog. Lily would go behind our heads and bury her head into our hair. In the video she was heading for my head again. It was funny. She is such a cute dog. I would take her home. It is sure nice Maddie isn't afraid anymore, either. The kids all had a great time. So did we. I love being with our family. And it is always nice to see Carrie! She is a sweety and just like family! Andrew looks older all of the sudden, too. That is sad. I handed out the family DVD's yesterday. They were happy to get them. They'll have fun watching those. I did.
Speaking of puppies.... check out Heather's site and look at their new puppy! We had a chance to get one... but decided we didn't really want to take on the financial, emotional, and physical burden of a puppy. We have enough joy in our lives. lol! Plus we're getting too old.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures and videos! Have an awesome Sunday!
What's Ahead:
Showers will continue through the day Sunday. High temperatures Sunday will be running in the mid to upper 50s.
We'll stay wet through next week.
On Thursday a cold storm dives in out of the Gulf of Alaska which could bring in enough cold air for the chance of lowland snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment