






This Northwest weather is driving me and everyone around here crazy! We're so done with it! Spring starts Friday for pity sake!!!! It started snowing and raining this morning.... and got worse and worse turning to just snow. The roads started to cover with snow. Brad and Tara decided to pick up the girls (4x4 truck) and Papa dropped of Andrew and Lauren with their parents on the other side of the bridge on their way to church. Brad and Tara slid and saw several accidents on their way home and had several inches at their house! We only got about an inch... it is now afternoon (1:00) and it is sunny and most of our snow is gone! So insane. Joel and Karla had to drive home from Forks. Not sure how the trip was but I'm sure it will be on her blog.... I am just happy they are home. Here are a couple pictures I took as the kids were leaving. Now the wind is picking up.... suppose to get pretty windy this afternoon. Hope your weather is a bit more normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment