WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Saturday, February 12, 2011

oh, that cat!

My memory picture was taken 2 years ago today. The girls have changed sooo much!
It is sunny so far but very windy here in beautiful Paradise Bay!  It is funny how the ones we love the most drive us the craziest!  I'm talking of Punkin! She woke me up crying. Usually when I shhh her she will stop. Fed her, put her out, came in, made her 3 beds where she seemed to want to lay... she walked away from them all. I watched her so she wouldn't kick Toby off the bed. Now that I let her out ... I think she may have been looking for Papa (who is busy). Well, she is out now and I can finally get to this blog. I have a few.... my private thoughts which is private... no one has access to it but me and I post things I can't blog about. It's more personal. I have my prayer blog... where I pour my heart out to God.  I have my devotion one.... where I post my quiet time and what I take from God's Word.  That one is for friends too.  Today's about Faith... very good! I've done all those today so now it is your turn!


Yesterday was a good day. Very happy!  Papa mowed the back yard... looks so nice! I caught up on some of my shows and deleted some.  Watched a hoarders show on OWN (Oprah's new network) "Enough Already w/ Peter Walsh".  He even has a book!



I've watched two episodes now... want to share what I learned!
1.There are 2 kind of hoarders: a memory hoarder and an "I made need it someday" hoarder. I am the 1st. Not to the degree those on TV are... but I have drawers full of crap!
2. Many people people or things they've lost with "stuff"... example: Empty nesters tend to fill the hole with stuff.
3. A good rule is when you bring something in... you take something out!  When you buy a new shirt... get rid of an old one. If you buy furniture... get rid of furniture. If you collect magazines and buy a new one... throw one out!

It's a good show.  The best hoarding show I've seen.  Peter is not mean.

Speaking of mean. I am a huge fan of Simon Cowell.  I think he is adorable, funny, honest to the point of mean, and always true to himself!  I thought I would really miss him.... but I don't.
I love the new judges!  I have always loved Jennifer Lopez... as a singer, an actress and she has got the best laugh ever!!! She is a great judge!
Steven is funny.  That's all I can say. He is kind.. sometimes not so much but I love him!
And Randy is Randy.  He has changed with these two and I like the new Randy. If you haven't seen the show it is more about the talent than the judges and I love it.. watch... maybe you will!
I think J-Lo and Steven know more about music than Ellen, too. Just saying.


Still feeling a bit punk but didn't wake up with a headache today and feeling kind of energetic!  Going to moms with her meds and doing them all so the weekend is when I will have to do them... instead of the middle of the week. Lauren has a game today... excited about it! I hope you all have a great day and a break from the snow to have some FUN! God bless
!
 WEATHER
Heavier rain with blustery wind Saturday afternoon with high temperatures in the 40s to low 50s. Wind speeds will be 15-25mph... higher gusts 45-50mph are expected on the coast and north interior. 
A Winter Storm Watch is in effect in the Olympic and Cascade mountains Saturday night for new snow 10-18 inches above 4000 feet. 
Sunday will have an early break from steady rain before it returns in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Howdy Friend! I like to watch American Idol when it gets to the final 12 or so... but my HUSBAND doesn't like that show AT ALL! So sometimes I go upstairs and catch it!

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday, sounds like you have a fun day planned!

Love you bunches! Hugs, Ganky

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14