Punxsutawney Phil, the world's most famous groundhog, is forecasting an early spring. He did not see his shadow on this Groundhog Day. For us here in Western Washington, today will feel a little spring-like with more sunshine on the way!!! We will stay today with a mix of sun and high level clouds. While the sun may make it look like spring, today's temperatures are a reminder that we are still in winter. It's a cold start this morning with 20s and 30s as you get out the door. Look for high temperatures in the mid 40s this afternoon.
Showers entering on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 40s. Showers continue Friday and Saturday before we dry back out again on Sunday afternoon.
Today is my nieces birthday!!! Want to give a shout out to Vicky!!! Love you lots!
And a happy anniversary to Roger and Karla (Joel's parents... Maddie and Dylan's grandparents too!
![]() |
| Roger and Karla.... super nice people! Pray for many years to come! |
Papa's day was ok. He ate lunch out in the car by himself. The job is only until Friday. Then they have to find another place for him. I thought it was longer. He got a $40 paycheck from Walmart. I won't get any money. Praying!!!!
Well, I will post pictures and say
Sayonara
Auf Wiedersehen
Arrivederci
Au Revoir
Adios
Shalom
Zai Jian
Hasta La Vista
Ha det.........
to you all!
You get a star if you can tell me what I am saying.... a mention on my post if you know every language... without cheating! It can be tricky!
MEMORY PHOTO:
| Patrick and Jordy 11 years ago today!!! |






2 comments:
Our Groundhog here said the same thing, we'll see:) Hope you enjoy your day! I was busy this morning but I am in for the day now and Happy to be home for the rest of the day!
Cute pictures, Happy Birthday to your Niece and Happy Anniversary to Joel's Parents!
I know only Adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Au Revoir and Sayonara:) Have a blessed day, love you bunches! HUGS!
WOOT...that's two groundhogs predictions...I sure can hope they are right, can't I??? :-)
Ummmmm...I do not know all those words, so I'm betting that if anyone does...my money goes on Lynda...she is so full of trivia facts and heck she probably can speak a bit of ALL those languages...we'll see!! Hugs to you and thanks for the laughs and the fun here... xo
Post a Comment