We ended up going to her soccer game yesterday after all. Ryan coached her team. He did awesome! Lauren did good. Andrew was a bit critical. We'll see how he does when he starts again.
Later Lauren came over and she beat us at 2 games of Sorry.... then Gregory came over to play. We had Lauren's favorite dinner... BBQ Ribs, Mashed Potatoes and corn for dinner. We watched Wipe Out last night. She sure laughs at that show!!!! She has that kind of humor. When I trip or bump she gets hysterical. Shades of her Auntie Heather!
I do want to share the picture I took yesterday while going to Lauren's game. If I could have got rid of the wires it would be beautiful. Trees, Hood Canal and Olympic Mountains! I love it here!
Leaving you with this stuff and a hug! Have a great Sunday! Spring is in 1 month!!!!!
PRAYER:
Dylan is feeling better... but Maddie is very sick with fever now. Please pray for her and healing for that house.
My relationship with some people. It is difficult for me. Pray I can love them like Jesus!
Continued prayer for Joanne.
WEATHER:
Sunday expect mostly sunny skies with daytime highs in the low to mid 40's and light winds.
On Monday there is a better chance of seeing showers. Daytime highs will be in the low to mid 40s.
On Tuesday expect showers.
MEMORY PICTURE:
![]() | |
| Their dad surprised them and painted a Clifford bathroom! Patrick and Parker February 20, 2005! |


1 comment:
Siblings can be critical sometimes:) but I bet Lauren played great! Hope all of the sick ones feel better! Alex and Avery both had the funk! Hugs to you, prayers for good health! Love you bunches and loved the picture with the Mountains in the background! Enjoy your Sunday!
Post a Comment